• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

The "OMG, My Grail is on Ebay" Fire Sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The "OMG, My Grail is on Ebay" Fire Sale!
***Hey Folks!!! My inbox is full. Unfortunately I won't be able clear it out until late tonight. PLEASE email me at goshidontknow@hotmail.com Thank you!!!***

Or post in thread like you have been doing! :) you guys always figure it out =P

Okay, have made up lists with who has received what pins. I will start going through and messaging people with what pins you received and totals. Inbox has been cleared out, you can PM me again!

Thanks again everyone! :)

I PMed you earlier today, but haven't received a response. If you're just backed up, it's not a problem. I just was wondering if you didn't get it and I should resend.

Hi, yes. Sorry, I did get it. Yesterday was a very busy day for me, but I'm trying to make sure everything is in order now. I'll get everything to you soon! :)

-Grim

I'm working up the list at the moment, making sure that pins are still available before promising them :) Thanks for checking in, I should have everything together for you very soon! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back