• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

The REAL ChickenLittle's Pin Collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
The REAL ChickenLittle's Pin Collection

ChickenLittle

The Sky is Falling!!!
Rating - 100%
157   0   1
So ChickenLittle is really my 6 year old son, so I originally created this account to mingle with other pin traders and see if I could ever trade for pins he wanted. Anyway, this is the "Real" ChickenLittle's pin collection.....
c8481b62.jpg
cbf30777.jpg
b11b712d.jpg
81c343ba.jpg
4b9ce768.jpg
aa828c6a.jpg
6c9aa275.jpg
2c3863ca.jpg

Last edited:
Wow, Brandon has a nice collection . Please send me your address Karin . I'm going to zap him with my Stitch Matterhorn Slider pin for your generousity . Perhaps, I can make up for some of the loss from others that you endued . Check him out in my traders .
Here it is : http://pinpics.com/cgi-bin/pin.cgi?pin=62673&sid=2313.1330194795.v2 ... its on its original card . Do you think he will like it ?

Last edited:
Awesome collection!! Gotta love the UP page and my 5 year old thought the Cars page was pretty darn cool too!!

I will get it out Monday along with a member that was kind enough to buy a Tinker Belle pin from me . I wanted to get it out today, but I think these predisone's make me feel worse . Food tastes dirty and nasty to me also . Plus being fifty something and falling at work yesterday, didn't help . So sore !

This is a really lovely collection. I love the variety and I adorrreee the Up Valentines Day collection.

I have two Toy Story Vinylmation Pins for sale (Hamm and Woody) if you're at all interested. PM me :)

-Charlie

So cute :) I would totally trade you for that pearl nemo pin if I ever had something he might like more! I'm trying to make a whole half lanyard of just pearl. She's so cute!

His UP page is pretty impressive!! Kinda jealous, ha!!

He collects toy story? If we ever trade, I have lots of toy story pins I could throw in for him :)

Since I've posted this, he has completely filled up his book. Time to get a new one! If anyone has a cute, blue, pin bag for trade or sale, PM me!

He's been getting a lot of great pins, I will be posting updated pics in the next 2 weeks. We're waiting for some Paris pins that are on their way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back