• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

The Reason I'm NOT a Completist in ANY of my themes is because...

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Reason I'm NOT a Completist in ANY of my themes is because...
Pin 12119: Disney Auctions - Disneyland Prince Eric Pin Sample Gold
that quickly became a favorite pin!! Lol

OMGosh, please.... XD XD XD :')

If anyone has a spare pink-pants/less Eric pin... I am sooooo interested XD What is the darn PinPics number for that thing!??! :eek2: :love: :')

The WTH pin of all WTH pins!!! I present to you...
Pink pants or PantLESS?? :rofl:

:eek2: :eek2: :eek2: That pin is soooooo funny!!! OMG! First of all, what in the world would make them decide to put him in pink pants?!?! And then, to choose a shade that's awfully close to being a skin tone is just ridiculous!!!

I can't stand these two pins!

She looks cross-eyed in both of them! The first one the forgot her bow and the other one she has black eyebrows? She looks like a man!!!

Thats what I'm sayin!! Lol but it's so funny I think it's now on my most wanted list!! Lol
And those Marie pins :facepalm:... But I think she still looks ok in the first one lol the eye brows do need help in the second one lol

:eek2: :eek2: :eek2: That pin is soooooo funny!!! OMG! First of all, what in the world would make them decide to put him in pink pants?!?! And then, to choose a shade that's awfully close to being a skin tone is just ridiculous!!!

Matt, Crystal look at the first Marie again... Closely. Lol. Her little top nott ponytail looks disconnected and I think they put a question mark over her head because the artist didn't even know what she's suppose to look like lol :facepalm: other than that her door is just stunning!

Well shows how much I know about cats (Marie) w/e it doesn't look bad to me but I don't collect her so what do I know :dunno: lol artists should definitely do their homework they get a big red F for fail on that one!! But seriously did you see Eric and his skin colored pants?? That's HORRIBLE!! Lol

Someone needs to start a collection of these pins, that would be one amusing pin book xD

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEE this idea!! (runs to see which hideous pins she already owns....)

My sister and I periodically make each other funny face photo albums with all the weird faces/crazy 70s outfits we find in old pictures. It's our own private Awkward Family Photos joke. So this is right up my alley!!

Pin 55670: DisneyShopping.com - Super Hero Series - Woody

I really really don't like this pin... It just looks wrong, and makes woody look like he has a really strange head...

And his legs look too thin to be a space ranger!

I wanted to collect all the pins that are somewhat related to Snow White's history and then I saw this one. I quickly changed my mind. It's an unfortunate looking pin. The pinpics picture is better than the actual pin.

Status
Not open for further replies.