• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

The start of something new! *Yay, llamas!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
The start of something new! *Yay, llamas!*

OlafOlaf

dreamer
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
A new collection??? Really??
tumblr_n55ve6aIjh1s7pfzno1_500.gif

I basically LOVE Emperor's New Groove and I don't even know why I didn't collect it earlier. To be honest, I didn't even know they made ENG pins until I saw the Kronk PTD. Crazy, right? :sad: Well, this is my start! I found Kronk PTD when he was released, I jumped to it the minute they posted him. Gotta love some Kronk!

And yesterday I received the DS pin from Damienspins, thanks again! <3

TWX6vuH.png

tumblr_inline_n5hk5mNk7e1royath.gif

Yzma from the recent DSF release is on the way too! I did look up some other ENG pins and I saw the Auctions pin of Yzma! I'd want that sooo much but then I saw the amount of people who want it, and trade it. Eesh…

tumblr_inline_n5i5pcMVlH1snfnuc.gif

But well, that's the adventure! Crossing fingers. :D

Yaay. Congrats !!! Nice pins. I really like that movie. I'm going to focus on Stitch and Cheshire cat firts though.

Those gifs are great ! LOL

Yeah the Villains LE 100 is one of my big wants cuz I love Yzma in Kitty form :) I was lucky enough to win the 10th anniversary pin with her as a kitty dangling from the bottom, in starrysolo's last game :) its all about Yzma :)

Yeah the Villains LE 100 is one of my big wants cuz I love Yzma in Kitty form :) I was lucky enough to win the 10th anniversary pin with her as a kitty dangling from the bottom, in starrysolo's last game :) its all about Yzma :)
That's great, congrats! I love Yzma, she's the best. I hope they make more ENG PTDs or something, those would be cute! I hope you'll find the LE100 one day too.

LOL. At least there's aren't that many pins to collect, are there?
Hehe, that's what I keep telling myself. :lol:

I collect ENG too! My favorite is Kronk. He's one of my main collections - even though there are only like 5 pins of him. I'm happy to find another ENG collector!

What!?!? How did you not know there were ENG pins until now???

[video=youtube;UHoOfxcOv0E]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UHoOfxcOv0E[/video]

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Woot, more TENG fans! I've been collecting TENG pins for, well, as long as I've been collecting! Be prepared for this to be a tricky collection, although I'm sure you know that already! I think my main problem is that I don't have decent traders to offer, so I'm sure you'll do better than me :). In the last year, I've gone from none to 7 (plus one on its way) so that's a start, right? At least we've had some good ones coming out lately, with the two PTDs and and recent Yzma one at DSF. The Kronk one in the framed set that's coming soon is amazing, but I can't even begin to imagine how hard it will be to get hold of.

I wish you all the best with your collection, perhaps we can have a llama-based trade someday :p.

Those pins look really nice together goodluck on getting the rest of them thanx again for the lovely trade hope to trade again soon Damien
Thanks again!

Woot, more TENG fans! I've been collecting TENG pins for, well, as long as I've been collecting! Be prepared for this to be a tricky collection, although I'm sure you know that already! I think my main problem is that I don't have decent traders to offer, so I'm sure you'll do better than me :). In the last year, I've gone from none to 7 (plus one on its way) so that's a start, right? At least we've had some good ones coming out lately, with the two PTDs and and recent Yzma one at DSF. The Kronk one in the framed set that's coming soon is amazing, but I can't even begin to imagine how hard it will be to get hold of.

I wish you all the best with your collection, perhaps we can have a llama-based trade someday :p.
Congrats on getting seven! I hope I can come close to that too haha. I love how they still make pins of the movie, with the most recent Yzma. :D And I hope I have good traders for them, they've started to run out because I had to sell some so it'll be tricky. At least we can support each other lol.

And thanks, you too, much of luck!

The new pin in the frame set coming out at imagination gala of Kronk with his 'shoulder angel and devil' is a must too!
I love the angel and devil! I hope someone will go to the gala and trade some. :D

What!?!? How did you not know there were ENG pins until now???

[video=youtube;UHoOfxcOv0E]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UHoOfxcOv0E[/video]

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
Haha! :lol: I don't know, I never really saw any pins of ENG. Now that I've looked them up for my wants list, I've only seen stock images too. Seems like they're very rare. Scary!

I collect ENG too! My favorite is Kronk. He's one of my main collections - even though there are only like 5 pins of him. I'm happy to find another ENG collector!
That's awesome! Seems to me there are plenty of other ENG collectors here, nice to see hehe.

When I read llama this is all I thought about
[video=youtube_share;Cy2-z5Z-dyI]http://youtu.be/Cy2-z5Z-dyI?t=10s[/video]

ps
I know its not the original video.
but carl loves llamas !!! :p

This thread made me smile! So much love for this movie!!! I have to be honest- I had not seen ENG until about two months ago, and I instantly fell in love with it. The whole time I kept thinking to myself- Yzma doesn't even need to be in the movie, Kuzco is doing it all to himself!

Congrats on your new collection Olaf Olaf, and I'm happy there is a mini community of ENG lovers!

Congratulations on a great start to your ENG collection, I also collect ENG, didn't know so many people loved it or collected it, though obviously I can see why!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back