• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

The UPDATED collection of the REAL ChickenLittle

Status
Not open for further replies.
The UPDATED collection of the REAL ChickenLittle

ChickenLittle

The Sky is Falling!!!
Rating - 100%
157   0   1
This is some of my son's pin collection....

Star Wars and Tron Bag:

fe9986c9.jpg

dbaa55be.jpg

f8bb0eb7.jpg

UP, Toy Story, PODM, PTD, Marquee Bag:

d48302f0.jpg

e20ae744.jpg

9deaa577.jpg

fd24a14a.jpg

12dde595.jpg

DLRP PTN/PTE, Wall-E, DSF Pin Bag:
24760748.jpg

9f1b7046.jpg

2e4f9d2e.jpg

CARS pin bag:

46f041b3.jpg

79af7f2a.jpg

08f6a47f.jpg

502a1472.jpg
The books are not full (which is why there are only a few pics of each book), and some pages only have one pin (lol), this is just the start of a proud 7 year old's collection. Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
Wow the collection is coming along great and there are a ton of really sweat pins. Keep up the good work and I wish you the best pin hunting. Thanks for sharing.

We've been on a pin trading hiatus, if you have pins that you think (based on what you've seen here) he'd like, message me! Let's trade!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back