• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! There's something in the air and it's a zap!!!!!

ZAPPED! There's something in the air and it's a zap!!!!!

Donna

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
285   0   0
A big BIG thank you to minpintrader(Linda) who not only won my auction with a fantastic bid but she zapped me with a pin which should have been on my want list but wasn't :D

This was the lovely surprise this morning
pin92038

that was the pin bid in my auction and she zapped me with
pin38442

Last edited:
Sorry for the lack of pictures. I just seen to be getting the old familiar red cross :(

Go to Pinpics.right click on the picture and where it says"Show Properties"a window pops up,and where it has that ..cut and paste the gallery part with all of the link
come back here on DPF and use the button forth from the right where it says insert image,and paste the properties in it and it Ok

And your pic should show up

Judy

Thank you so much Judy:hsd:

Go to Pinpics.right click on the picture and where it says"Show Properties"a window pops up,and where it has that ..cut and paste the gallery part with all of the link
come back here on DPF and use the button forth from the right where it says insert image,and paste the properties in it and it Ok

And your pic should show up

Judy

Wow! Still looking for some Lonesome Ghost POMH. They are so cute.

Congrats! What a wonderful Zap!

Vicki

Back