• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Tinkerbelle1956 zapped me!

ZAPPED! Tinkerbelle1956 zapped me!

Nettiejeanne

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
I've been working a lot of overtime this week trying to meet some deadlines, so I was really dragging when I walked in the house tonight. On the table sat the mail. My new cards I'll be using for pin trading came, so I was excited about that.... An awesome pin I bought came..... The I picked up another LBE....

it said, "You have been zapped!" And inside, I found not one.... Not two.... But THREE adorable Mickey pins! The one has been on my wants for 3 years! Check it out.

]
b8ce37ea48ad5cb2bb8065ffe52c6ea9.jpg

Thank you so much, Debi! What an awesome end to a harried day!

Hi, I'm Debi's husband. I will let her know that you received your pins. I know she wanted to zap you and had her IPad, checking for your wants at the NJ event, when she came across Captain Hook Mickey. She was so excited for you to receive him. Enjoy!

Hi, I'm Debi's husband. I will let her know that you received your pins. I know she wanted to zap you and had her IPad, checking for your wants at the NJ event, when she came across Captain Hook Mickey. She was so excited for you to receive him. Enjoy!

Awww! That's so sweet! Tell her I love my new Mickeys! All three are keepers!

I'm so glad you liked them. I thought you might. And my Beast is right, I had my IPad and was checking your wants. I had the two mini Mickey's, but wanted to send you something you wanted. I traded with a dean from Kean University, the college I graduated from with my teaching and business degree. How weird is that!

Back