• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! Tiny Kingdoms, TLM HK and SHDL and more!

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! Tiny Kingdoms, TLM HK and SHDL and more!

Chusaurus

Beautiful Tomorrow Admirer -née Chubs191
Rating - 98.4%
63   1   0
Evening DPF!

I'm coming out of mail retirement as I'm looking for various trade partners for things coming out over the next few months!

The first thing I'm looking for is someone to swap the WDW Tiny Kingdoms exclusives with the completer map for the DLR exclusives with completer map and pin. I believe there are 11 pins that are exclusive to each resort, although I don't know if there's a difference between the Golden Horseshoe and the Diamond Horseshoe pins.

Have:
g8CVv97.jpg

aece0b9d87ec7a492da4d1029390187d.jpg

Want:
rTUjcv6.jpg

(Just the map with completer pin, I had to grab this off Facebook)
72cba637f392eff4f98841a55772e74d.jpg
d3c939b9daa5d1623e4d1b6bbeb0702f.jpg
6211cdd8b25f7cb78cee1f072dab9645.jpg

You're gonna have to just look at my traders for the next few!
HDKL November 16th-
LE 450
IWKr4sS.png

Shanghai
Nov 8th- LE 500
a9a0eedb2779fc34eda67a44def8f73e.jpg

(This is Grail level as I once made a logo almost exactly like this)

Last edited:
Do you have any from the D23 B&W set? I have extras, but I think I'm missing 2. I have my traders, but my set is still with my friend, so I'm not 100% of what I need. But if you or anyone else is trading!

I didn't even know they were doing colorized versions for both Resorts. And of course, my Dad just went to Epcot. But he is planning on going down on Monday. Are these OE, LR, LE?

Do you have any from the D23 B&W set? I have extras, but I think I'm missing 2. I have my traders, but my set is still with my friend, so I'm not 100% of what I need. But if you or anyone else is trading!

I didn't even know they were doing colorized versions for both Resorts. And of course, my Dad just went to Epcot. But he is planning on going down on Monday. Are these OE, LR, LE?

I think the only extra I have left from D23 is Donald. If you need it, I'll be glad to trade it with you for any of them from D23. I think I need either the Partners Statue or the Dedication Plaque.

The new ones are LR with the same amount of pins in the box. There's 24 instead of 22 to complete each set.

I can help with DLP pins but don't need anything Frozen (don't collect Frozen anymore) I can hold the pins if you want bc I think we will have a lot more to come and I'm sure we can work something else out to trade :)

I can help with DLP pins but don't need anything Frozen (don't collect Frozen anymore) I can hold the pins if you want bc I think we will have a lot more to come and I'm sure we can work something else out to trade :)

That would be parfait! Thank you~ PM me if you need anything stateside.

Evening DPF!

I'm coming out of mail retirement as I'm looking for various trade partners for things coming out over the next few months!

The first thing I'm looking for is someone to swap the WDW Tiny Kingdoms exclusives with the completer map for the DLR exclusives with completer map and pin. I believe there are 11 pins that are exclusive to each resort, although I don't know if there's a difference between the Golden Horseshoe and the Diamond Horseshoe pins.

Here's what I will have:
g8CVv97.jpg

TQWqlPm.jpg

And here's what I'd like to trade for:
rTUjcv6.jpg

(Just the map with completer pins, I had to grab this off Facebook)
2NEXenz.jpg

Next up we have the Frozen 2 OE Anna pins from Paris. I can grab the ones from the parks here to trade, or we can try to work something else out from my traders.
What I can get:
Trust-Your-Journey-Frozen-2-Pin.jpg
Snow-It-All-Frozen-2-Pin.jpg

What I would like to trade for:
kbnRLRZ.jpg

Finally, as for even for even trades, I give you the Magic Kingdom Anniversary pin for the Disneyland one.
Mine:
Walt-Disney-World-48th-Anniversary-Cast-Member-Pin.jpg

Your's:
RS_Rdb9878a15c.png

You're gonna have to just look at my traders for the next few! The next month is going to be "GO! GO! GO!" and then it's gonna drop off again.
HDKL November 16th-
LE 350
IWKr4sS.png

LE 450
5VjAzDf.png

Shanghai LE 500-
The-Little-Mermaid-30th-Anniversary-Shanghai-Disneyland-Pin-Set.jpg

(I don't need the laying down one as I have 3 pins with that pose, but I'll trade for the whole set if needed)
DSSH-
LE 300:
MkQbsiA.jpg

(Insert Frozen II surprise pin here unless it doesn't have Anna)
(Insert TLM anniversary surprise pin here)

So you have the WDW Mickey Ice cream bar Tiny Kingdoms and you’re trading for one of the Disneyland tiny kingdoms that isn’t crossed out?

So you have the WDW Mickey Ice cream bar Tiny Kingdoms and you’re trading for one of the Disneyland tiny kingdoms that isn’t crossed out?
I'm looking for a whole set of Disneyland exclusives for a set of WDW exclusives. Unfortunately, I don't have the funds if I traded 11 of the tiny pins and the map separately.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

13 boxes and no full sets. I'll be opening up mail trades for Tiny Kingdoms to 4 or more pins per trade.

13 boxes and no full sets. I'll be opening up mail trades for Tiny Kingdoms to 4 or more pins per trade.

Oh no, I'm sorry! At least you'll get some fun trades in!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

What is up with this month? New Play Disney pins added to the list!

First bump in almost a month. It's been slow and steady getting for some of these, but I managed to finish the WDW Tiny Kingdoms. Found a trade for the NY pin, thanks @theoucharis! I'm waiting for the dinglehopper to drop on the rest of the TLM pins.

Got the DSSH pins I for sure wanted! I have a special request for anyone that can fulfill it. My friend traded me a Beast profile for a pin he wanted, but I'm trying to get him the Tiana profile.

Anyone here have a Tiana they'd trade for Beast?

Last edited:
The luck of Triton was with me today. They went online and hour earlier than they were supposed to and I still somehow managed to make it to my work in time to get these and the filmstrip!

Thank Poseidon!

Still looking for the last two Ariel pins to complete my search!

The luck of Triton was with me today. They went online and hour earlier than they were supposed to and I still somehow managed to make it to my work in time to get these and the filmstrip!

Thank Poseidon!

Still looking for the last two Ariel pins to complete my search!
That is fantastic!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back