• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Tokyo Disney Resort AP Holder set.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Tokyo Disney Resort AP Holder set.

tokyodisneydad

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
Ok like I have said in the past I have tried hard to give DPF folks the chance to own unique things from Japan. Here is your chance to own a set given to Tokyo Disney Resort Annual Passholders as a thank you gift.
The set is listed on pinpics as
Pin 91124: TDR Annual Passport Thank You set

It is unique as it has 0 trading and 0 wanting. There may also be no interest on here for it, but I wanted to offer the chance.

here is my picture of the actual item

If you don't know the significance of the dates....One is the date of Tokyo Disneyland opening, one is the date of Disney SEA opening and finally Mickey's and my wife's birthday.

AUCTION ENDS MONDAY OCT 21st at 7pm EST

THINGS LIKELY TO GET YOU TO THE TOP OF THE LEADERBOARD

Goofy pins or Goofy items.

I also like Piece of History / attraction pins especially with characters

Disney
Characters in Star Wars Costumes

Cool pins in general..I like Tiki, Cars, Little Green Toystory aliens... well heck if it's Disney I like it

Please also look at my wants my pinpics is finally up to date!

**I also am starting a new collection of my favorite villains...Captain Hook and Scar**

Things that will be at the bottom
1. Princess pins - except maybe Jasmine or Mulan
2. Hidden Mickeys although there are a few exceptions (Ferryboats or monorails)
3. Stitch and Duffy pins

**Just to let you know I am looking for quality or quantity....I am REALLY hoping for the more elusive Goofy pins or other pins that meet my collection. ...GOOD LUCK and HAPPY BIDDING***

Please don't offer scrappers

Both Great pins but I'll put...1. Lucan444 in the lead for the moment as that is a pin that combines two of my loves.....Goofy and the Nautilus 2.Teddy Ruxpin with a nice Goofy Pirate

I;ll bid:
Pin 37593: DLR - Memories 2005 (Goofy on It's A Small World)

It's an Artist Proof, and has the year 2004 instead of 2005.

Anyone bidding please make sure u read pinpics description of this set. It's a nice set but want everyone to make sure they want it before bidding.

Updated Leaderboard

1.lucan444...keeps thye top spot with the new addition
2.Romancing Train is a close second with that Goofy Ornament
3. CrashMyParty is still in the fight

I have to bid. The donald pin has my birthday listed.

[h=3]Pin 90541 WDW - Mickey's Circus - Mystery Collection - Sinister Sideshows - Captain Hook Only
[/h]Pin 95104 Mystery Set -Princess Carousel- Mulan ONLY
[h=3]Pin 88735 DisneyStore.com - Disney Parks Adventure - Starter Pin Set - Pluto at WDW Tower of Terror Only [/h]

I'll update the leader board in a short time... That is also my wife's birthday and I would have kept it had it been Mickey or the Little Green Toystory Alien on it.

Adjusted leaderboard

1.lucan444...keeps the top spot with the new addition
2.Romancing Train is a close second with that Goofy Ornament
3. CrashMyParty is still in the fight /Cheshirecat26 is going to move onto the leaderboard...not as limited as the others but I like that you thought outside the box

I am confused. Is this a legitimate Disney Pin? PinPics has it listed as unauthorized which might explain why there are no traders/wanters but everything listed shows it to be legit?

It was given out as an AP gift by Tokyo Disney that I can varify so it is definitely an official Disney item. The only reason I could think of that it may be listed like that.... And I didn't see that part when I first read the info... Is that it's a clip style pin. Thus the reason I said to read the description. If a mod can rule on this I would appreciate it. I don't want to break any rules.

I am all for it and think it is a cool item. MY take is that is listed incorrectly in PinPics, and have no problems with the auction standing. My original post was trying to figure out why PinPics said it is unauthorized.

Yep know that u pointed that out I am confused as well. As it was given to me directly years ago when I could afford an AP. I had forgotten I had it until cleaning out a box the other day.... Thus the auction.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back