• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

TokyoDisneyDad's Displays

Status
Not open for further replies.
TokyoDisneyDad's Displays

tokyodisneydad

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
So I am in the process of organizing and cataloging my pins. My goal is to be done by the end of the week. That way I can trade alot easier than now and hopefully get that elusive PoDM Lonesome Ghost Goofy I so desperately want. In the meantime I thought you would like a tour of the frames around the house.

This one is in my oldest daughter's room. It is simple but I love how the pins standout. I made it for her birthday years ago.

This set is one I got back in 2007 I think on a trip to WDW.

This one I created for my wife in 2008 when Tokyo Disney had the once a month Little Green Alien set. Yes I got all 12....that was a good year and I had an AP so I was able to go 15 times.It is now in the upstairs bathroom, which happens to be Little Green Alien themed.

This is a small frame I made for my youngest daugter. It was dusty in her room until I cleaned house today.

***More to come soon

Last edited:

displayed with pics of the kite festival that happens 5 minutes from my house

Pirate set from our 2007 cruise. I framed them with the bandana from pirate night.

Hawaiin Shirt Fab 4 set. Framed and sits on a shelf going up the staircase to the second floor.

Goofy pins displayed on Goofy hat from Tokyo Disney

Love this one made with a little help from a friend. It sits in the display case in the dining room.

My favorite and it is in the entrance of the house

This one was made by a friend and hang in the hall.

this one is in the Hawaiin themed bathroom downstairs

same room

Second favorite...I used the menu from our 2007 DCL cruise.

I'll post pictures of my corkboards later.

So what do you think?

I love how you have incorporated the pins with the background, especially the Goofy hiding among ferns and in the aeroplane, spotting them was funny :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back