• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

TRADING Trade with me!

TRADING Trade with me!

SoraPandora

Figaro Fan
Rating - 100%
173   0   0
Hi everyone! It’s been a while since I made any trades, and I miss getting pin mail… especially from actual people, instead of shops or eBay sellers.

I was hoping to arrange one or two relatively easy exchanges here on the forum, as a way of dipping my toe back into the water.

Here are some recent pin releases I’d love to trade for.

IMG_7202.jpeg

Here are some of my traders.

bce8e061b1e8c4ab377c00a40668f628.jpg

dd40764b24e4ce0c81f4b26e25fd6e24.jpg

I THINK this is up to date; there might be a few pictures I don’t have anymore.

Please let me know if I have anything you want or need; and I’ll take a look at your pins!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I have the Madam Mim pin (that’s under my traders!) but I would love to trade for Lucifer!

Sorry I've misread the post - I can be on the lookout for your isos though! I've got a couple of buddies who collect lots of cat pins so I should have some good leads on the newer pins for you soon.

I don't have anything you're looking for but could you let me know what from your ISOs you'd accept for Jim Hawkins PTD please? :)

Hi Echo! I’d pretty much be willing to trade Jim for anything under my Wants of approximate current value. (I use most recent eBay sold listings to compare pins to make sure both of us gets a fair deal!)

Back