• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! Trader clear out

Thanks for the great sale !
Could i please start with these pins and then come back when you post more
Fox and the Hound film strip $65
101 Dalmatians DSSH heart $45
Chip and Dale Paris Small World $18
Toulouse wreath Loungefly $6
Thank you!

I'm interested in several . .
$4
Transportation Parking Tram
2 course challenge run medal
Minnie on ship Tokyo prize pin
6th anniversary Minnie Japan pin
Mickey & Minnie Germany Tanzen Macht
$3
Mickey Ambassador hotel
Belle and Beast
Henry from Country Bear Jamboree
Sorcerer Mickey door
Donald and Daisy pie piece pin (2)
Pixar lamp race pin
$2
Thor
$1.50
2 Tokyo Disney Resort logo pins
Minnie Dining voyage
Bambi marquee

Updated to here on solds. I will begin uploading some more boards after I take the dog for a run. I will get as much done as I can before the kids and some family come over for pie day. This evening after everything wraps up, I will finish getting my grail book up.

Updated to here on solds. I will begin uploading some more boards after I take the dog for a run. I will get as much done as I can before the kids and some family come over for pie day. This evening after everything wraps up, I will finish getting my grail book up.
Have a great pie day! And if it starts getting a little late over there on the west coast, don't feel that you have to stay up even later to post grails. Us folks on the east coast will not be upset with you waiting for an earlier time in your day tomorrow. :) :cool:

I will take these if any are left

3ae3f01479c7e498b23d87d6d20a94e3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am interested in the below pins

$10 orange board - the Alice movie poster
$8 orange board - the Cheshire puzzle piece & Cinderella sitting on ground with mice
$7 orange board - Cinderella dress
Alice curtsey - $8
$1.50 orange board - 4 diamonds card pin
$6 orange board - mini mailbox, & mini cukoo-clock & lighthouse & tiny kingdom silver circle & tiny kingdom little trolly/typhoon

Thanks.

I'll take:

Donald as Hades $4
Copper on chair mystery $7
Sunburst Pluto $4

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Can I please get :
Perry / Agent P PTD - $40
Tokyo Whole New World set - $25 . I saw Sbm requested just Minnie , I don't mind not getting that one as I only really want the Iago but I need some traders too

Are the poster pins on the $10 board the new pink a la mode set? If so I’ll take Sword in the Stone please.

I will also take the Merida from the $8 board if still available, please.

I am caught up to here except for Tessa who I will take care of in the morning.
Tomorrow is Hidden Mickeys, Fantasy/HArryPotter in a separate post and as much of my Fab 5 and attractions bag as I can get through.

I have six more full trade books to get through. Two boards of HMs and 4 boards of Fantasy/other fandoms left.

You have so many lovely pins,It's so hard to narrow things down! I need to try and sell some pins myself to fund new ones,haha!
Could i please add Dodger cursive cutie $85 , I just have to get him, He's eluded me for so long. Thank you.

Back