• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! Trader clear out

I want these and coming back for more later tonight!
Princess Four Pack Set $15
Pooh Loungefly $12
Peter Pan Loungefly $12

I would like the Tinker Bell lollipop and the two characters from it's a small world. All from the $5 @ board.

I was able to log in sooner than I thought.
I purchased a few things earlier on Post #52.
I also want these pins, from the $2 board:

All 5 Nerds $10
I’ll Be Your Princess $2
Mickey Ave $2
All 5 Princess Pins $10

$2 board
Orange bird
Hexagon daisy
Square Minnie
Mickey trophy
Mickey ribbon
Pluto ice cream
Grapes

$3
Happy

$5
Figment standing
Pumbaa head

Birds $10

I have posted the book.
I have tomorrow off and will update solds in the morning.
I will be doing the next book of sets/DSSH pins(marquee/ptds etc.) and some misc tomorrow for sure.
The nest book after will be princesses.
I might get to both books tomorrow.

Hello,

Please add the Maleficent trophy from the from the $3 board, The Halloween Castle for $10, Dangle Tink for $4, and the free Haunted Mansion. Thank you.

Can I add the Daisy Japan puzzle, post office completer, birds pixar, Aurora D, C3PO, Dinosaur HM, Snow White HM, Cinderella HM, Pumbaa HM, Goofy CA HM? Thanks!