• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Trading a few new July Hidden Mickeys from WDW

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trading a few new July Hidden Mickeys from WDW

Roxane

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
56   0   0
Hello,
The new Hidden Mickeys are out at WDW today and I was lucky enough to find some. I'm really looking for the DLR Hidden Mickey Yellow Monorail. Anyways, here's a picture of the pins. The Tiana, Figment and Stitch T-shirt are for trade. Thanks for your consideration.
hm1.jpg

I just cant believe how many Figment pins there are that look the same. I swear I have seen that exact pose on so many pins.
The 3 t-shirts look cute and even the Princess but Figment looks recycled. I guess unlike Stitch who can get into all sorts of situations, Figment is limited. I swear that pin was already out and they added the HM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back