• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Trading DSF Grape Soda Badge?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trading DSF Grape Soda Badge?

C.Fr3dricks3n

UP UP and UP!
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
Hello out there. I know I may be asking for a lot but if you dont ask you do not get. :anxious:

I have in its original backing card and wrapping DSF Grape Soda   90911158_icon.jpg DSF Grape Soda Ellie Badge (Surprise Pin) The original UP Grail.

I am asking for :x: (this is where I may be asking for a lot) all three of these pins when they come out
Dug Snowball  516925-1.jpgtDug Tron  517050-1.jpg Dug Santa Clause  516700-1.jpg (UPcoming DisneyShopping).

Please PM me if interested or just tell me that I am crazy for asking for these pins????

To many this is a "Grail" that is a must for their UP collection.

I am just curious and don't mean to sway anythng you are doing.
On a monetary level, what do you think the UP pin is worth?

Also, how much would those pins be from Disney Shopping?

ou can pm me if you want or just respond here.

Thanks

with the trade/want ratio being what it is (10/199), i think this is quite a fair trade. Well maybe not all three pins but I'd be safe to say 2 out of the 3 pins could be yours! after all this is my opinion, you may get all three pins and I wish you good luck!

That's why I'm trying to get all three to trade. Just try to get one of the 10 to let go of it. They all want a harder Grail in exchange. And, just try to find one at any trade event (DSF or DLR) where I'm located at. Don't know about the other parks but might say that if your not from SoCal then you traded for this pin early or bought off the bay? There is Two on eBay currently with BIN which is too high (meaning thats why it still there) and not too many find their way there.

The trade or resale of the new Dug pins should be around $35? Look at the Dug Halloween, it trade or sells at or below cost. With an LE at 250 and 300, the up compleatist and collectors don't add up that high. As far as the DSF pin, it's hitting the UP and Grail collectors or just collectors that want it to trade for one of their Grails?

I'm not an UP expert, but the Snowball and Tron series are LE250 which should initially sell for $14.95 each and the Santa series will probably be a jumbo at LE300 and sell for $18.95. Initial cost of these pins should make this a reasonable trade considering the difficulty in obtaining the Grape Soda Badge.

The problem will arise in how quickly the three pins sell out. With UP pins being so desirable, the value of those three could triple or quadruple on the first day. If it were me, I would plan on being up at midnight (or whatever time it will be in your time zone) and hope I am one of the lucky ones to purchase these pins. Then I would still be able to use the Grape Soda Badge as a trader.

If I got all three pins I would trade you but the likelihood of that is...slim. :p

Now, see in my line of thinking, I am willing to bet that these UP pins sell out and then they will become as wanted as that Grape Soda. Then you will be in for a one on one trade. Maybe I am wrong, but it's an interesting thought.

Just to clarify, you are talking about this pin:
pin70628

Pin 70628: DSF - Disney-Pixar's Up - Ellie Badge - Surprise Release

In my humble opinion, it is very unlikely that those three pins would add up to the value of that pin. This pin routinely sells for over $100, sometimes up to $300. Those pins will be $14.95-$16.95 each; that is a total of $44.85-$50.85 without including taxes and shipping. Like someone else said, the Dug LE125 from the Halloween set is going at or under cost, and that is a GREAT pin. I just do not see those three pins, which are not the best-looking UP pins, being able to add that much value to their original cost. They might go as high as double which would mean the three of them would be somewhere around $100 in value, but the person only paid half of that.

I do not have any money to buy extras, otherwise I would do this trade in a heartbeat.

I agree with Mackenzie. You should be consider this trade offer carefully. I highly doubt those three pins will be sell outs. Maybe eventually but not right away. You need to ask yourself if you will be ok with this trade if you could just buy them yourself. Especially because they will be released over several weeks and if someone starts buying them and then you change your mind, that would not be good.

If you are putting this offer out there because you think these pins will be sell outs you may want to reconsider. On the other hand, if you don't care and will honor the trade regardless, then go for it because I'm sure someone will take you UP (haha, pun intended) on it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back