• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Trading LE 125 Regal Princess Pins

Trading LE 125 Regal Princess Pins

lucylu

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Hello!

I have 4 pins up for trade - 4 out of the 6 Regal Princess pin set Limited Edition 125. These are jumbo size pins, and much more beautiful and sparkly in real life!

These pins are:

Pin #76673 - Disney Regal Princess Snow White Only
Pin #76674 - Disney Regal Princess Cinderella Only
Pin #76677 - Disney Regal Princess Belle Only
Pin #76678 - Disney Regal Princess Jasmine Only

Pins are in excellent condition.
I will either trade separately or as a set dependant on offers - leave a message or PM me.

I am looking for my wants from my signature, please send me offers too :)

tumblr_nic4lhGUPs1rjwjb4o4_500.jpg

tumblr_nic4lhGUPs1rjwjb4o5_500.jpg

tumblr_nic4lhGUPs1rjwjb4o1_500.jpg

tumblr_nic4lhGUPs1rjwjb4o2_500.jpg

tumblr_nic4lhGUPs1rjwjb4o6_400.jpg

tumblr_nic4lhGUPs1rjwjb4o7_400.jpg

Last edited:
If you got these recently, there's unfortunately a huge likelihood that they're fake. These four plus the aurora (I'm not sure about the Ariel) have recently all been counterfeited.

They are recent purchases and trades :)

If you purchased via ebay from someone (or several someones) in the US, you may want to see if you can get a refund. There have been a few threads lately on Facebook identifying the multiple scrapper/counterfeit sellers (who have sold other counterfeit pins, including the DSF Jessica dancing series) who had these pins, all on cards.

crushedbubbles (Erika) has a list of which ones have sold these recently.

I think I know the seller you got them from, sadly :( She had 5 of each pin, and they have been faked recently... maybe see if you can get a refund :) Of course we could all be wrong and they might be real, but better safe than sorry ^_^ Good luck!

These were bought from the UK and the seller seems reliable :eek:

Be sure to check their closed auctions. If the same person has sold the same pins over and over again I am afraid the pins you bought are fakes. If they have never sold them before then your odds go up on them being real.

Thank you all for your help. The pins look great and the seller Insists they are authentic but I have managed to get a refund and I am sending them back to her tomorrow! Such a shame :(

Back