• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Train's Random Auction: Disney Robots Auction #2 10 minutes left!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Train's Random Auction: Disney Robots Auction #2 10 minutes left!!

Romancing_Train

EVERYPONY calm the buck down!
Rating - 100%
172   0   0
Hello there! I will be hosting three Auctions featuring the Disney Sci-Fi Academy's Robots boxed set! The first two auctions will be of two pins and the third will be of the more sought after Wall-E pin! Each pin in the set is LE 250! If someone manages to win all three auctions I will give the original display box!

So here we go!

This auction is for pins 83337 and 83341:
pin83337
pin83341

Two LE 250 pins!

PLEASE Follow allllllll DPF Auction rules!
These include no cash offers or private bids!

Wanna win?
I am looking for Unique and pretty pins. WE HAVE ALOT OF THINGS WE LIKE!

MAJOR WANTS:
Snow White <3333
Evil Queen

Minor Wants:
Lion King
HKDL/Paris/Tokyo pins (Especially pretty ones with Glitter!)
Dumbo
NBC
My wants list

Auction Ends at:
Tuesday 8/7/2012 8:00PM

The Wall-E Auction will take place Thursday!

Last edited:
Leaderboard:
-Echoharmony
-2spongey6

I will tell you though it's close! Spongey I actually almost BOUGHT that pin for my friend the other night and decided to hold off on it xD I think it's sooooo unique!

Leaderboard:
-markheardjr
-lucan444/2spongey6
-Echoharmony

Very interesting bids omg! My most exciting auction yet! xD

To spongey: I have to talk to my friend about that watch ;D you might move up i just don't know yet xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back