• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Trouble accessing forum on Tapatalk app

Trouble accessing forum on Tapatalk app

discusmike

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
Is anyone else having trouble accessing the forum through Tapatalk? I can access it from my PC, and even on my phone's browser without any issues. Doesn't seem to update through the app (no app updates available).

I never downloaded it as it cost 4.99 ,I just click cancel when it says you wanna got through tapatalk,so I could not tell you,since there was a crash earlier this week,maybe it caused this,so I could not tell ya..good luck taking care of it.judy

Yeaaah I'm having a hard time going on the app. But the Internet browser on my phone & computer seems to be working just fine =\

Mike I will post this to the admin attention thread for further investigation, however, if the tap talk app is using some form of java it may be subject to some of the recent hijinks some users and site have experienced,I hope we can get this cleared for all of our users as i know a good number of us would like to use it this weekend at the event,,,
Thank you for the heads up!!!

DPF STAFF

Mike I will post this to the admin attention thread for further investigation, however, if the tap talk app is using some form of java it may be subject to some of the recent hijinks some users and site have experienced,I hope we can get this cleared for all of our users as i know a good number of us would like to use it this weekend at the event,,,
Thank you for the heads up!!!

DPF STAFF

Thanks! I tried it again this morning and it seems to be working normally now. :)

Back