• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Turbo's Turbo-Tastic Zap Game! (Winners Announced!)

Turbo's Turbo-Tastic Zap Game! (Winners Announced!)
we would love to own this pin. We collect Figaro, Si & Am, Lucifer, Ivan (from Peter and the Wolf), Yzma as kitten and cats that tickle our fancy. Thank you Turbo

I would like to join, if possible, just to give a mystery person here a better chance at getting this pin as in, it would go to someone who wants it, though that person isn't me. If this isn't allowed, then just put me down for the runner-up prizes please! Either way, thanks so much for doing this!!

Its allowed as long as the person hasn't already joined this game, otherwise its unfair to others that somebody has a better chance of winning. If the person you're entering the game for hasn't signed up for this then its fine.

Hey Turbo! I decided to go for the runner up prize! It turns out that the person I was playing for already owns it... XD

OOH.. this is the new one?? AYE! Please! Add me to da list! It would so be a happy edition to my little collection! ... AND THANK YOU for letting me know.

Hey Turbo! I decided to go for the runner up prize! It turns out that the person I was playing for already owns it... XD

Ah okay, quite a few are going for the runner up prizes, guess that gives those who are on the roster for the prize pin more of a chance though. Thanks for telling me!

OOH.. this is the new one?? AYE! Please! Add me to da list! It would so be a happy edition to my little collection! ... AND THANK YOU for letting me know.

No problem, I'll make sure you're on the roster for the main pin.

You are so awesome Emma!!! :hug: You don't have to send anything to me! My collection is too limited I know! :lol: You are going to make someone very happy with your kindness! :bigthumb:

@moorhunhe: Yes it does seem folks have forgotten Turbo asked for it in bold too... but as long as its red its noticeable... so I don't think he's too bothered.

@Nate: :lol: Thanks. I do want to find something to zap you with at some point though! Annnnnd... saying I'm awesome instead of Turbo might annoy him... but I think he's busy with racing right now...

:rofl: Well...we all KNOW Turbo is awesome, but I really thought his friend Emma could use a little credit too! Sorry Turbo...don't highjack my game please!

:rofl: Well...we all KNOW Turbo is awesome, but I really thought his friend Emma could use a little credit too! Sorry Turbo...don't highjack my game please!

I think you saved that quite well. Though Turbo is asking (yes he is racing, but forumla cars have intercom!) what kind of game yours is? Don't say racing, and you'll be fine... :lol:

And thanks for joining Cerysanne, good luck!

I think you saved that quite well. Though Turbo is asking (yes he is racing, but forumla cars have intercom!) what kind of game yours is? Don't say racing, and you'll be fine... :lol:

And thanks for joining Cerysanne, good luck!

:lol: Right now, nothing, I have no gaming system anymore! But I am old school in the games I like (ha ha, or I am just plain old...something like that), and like games like Tomb Raider, Resident Evil and Tenchu (can't remember the name anymore it has been so long! Ugh! :lol: )! I have played some more new ones, but not enough to really get into anything!

Just bumping the thread. I think most folks who want the pin have already posted... but do remember you can just go for the runner-up prizes too! Turbo-tastic!

The roster will be closed at 12am GMT, which is (if I've calculated this correctly) 7pm EST and 4pm PST. The race results will be posted the following day... I have to make sure everybody's start number on the roster is correct after all. And who is only going for 2nd and 3rd.

Last edited:
If it isn't to late I would love to participate, aristocats was one of my favorite movies growing up. Thank you.