• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Two Stitch grails! ❤

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two Stitch grails! ❤

OlafOlaf

dreamer
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
I can add two Stitch grails to my collection! My collection of 'Stitch dressed as other characters' is growing and I just love it. It's actually nice to have two main collections, I haven't been lucky with Tangled a lot so it's great to be able to find some Stitch pins. I have been in love with these two ever since I discovered them. I adore the idea of Stitch as Grumpy, it's just perfect! And Tigger is still one of my favourite characters because he's so silly. But one cannot collect everything.

I traded Tigger with a very nice trader in USA, I was happy to trade her a Pooh set she was searching for. (I have to remember to add a reference on Dizpins lol, I'm working on remembering that!) And the Grumpy was an amaaaazing zap from my best pin friend. He's one of the kindest people I know and we have so much fun talking about pins and daily life. I never saw this coming, I suddenly just received a package from him saying "zap alert". Zaps are so fun! I'm actually working on two zaps while I'm typing this, so life is good lol. Now I have to be sure to repay him *evil laugh*.

XNmhiks.png
FLiy75o.png

I'm actually thinking of making a Stitch lanyard for myself. I ordered materials for a Tangled lanyard for my cosplay, but my Stitch pins deserve one too! I'm not sure what design I'll go for though, I guess it'll be blue. I'm really in a crafty mood lately! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back