• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

UK coming soon pins

Status
Not open for further replies.
UK coming soon pins
so glad we are getting a cars 2 set.
did anyone get the rescuers set,i gave it a miss as i didnt want to spend that much on a set i wasnt to keen on.i rather spend it on vinylmations,ive only just started with these and im already hooked.if anyone has any vinylmations to trade for pins let me know

so glad we are getting a cars 2 set.
did anyone get the rescuers set,i gave it a miss as i didnt want to spend that much on a set i wasnt to keen on.i rather spend it on vinylmations,ive only just started with these and im already hooked.if anyone has any vinylmations to trade for pins let me know

Same Dax, I'm really hoping that as its a two part series the second set are Mater and Finn. :)

I realize I'm totally dreaming here, because it would cost Disney more money... but in part two of the Cars 2 pin series, I'm hoping for Jeff Gorvette and Lewis Hamilton!

But back to at least somewhere in the realm of possibilty (though still highly unlikely), I'd be happy with Shu Todoroki and Raoul Caroule (or any two of the other World Grand Prix racers).

If they ever released a pin set of all 11 racers (just the cars themselves, with nothing in the background), that would be Designer-Princess-equivalent for me.

Aww! They've even given the car version that cute little gap in the middle of his teeth! That's awesome!

Also, just to keep us on topic, I can't wait for the Tiana and Lottie pin!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back