• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

UK coming soon pins

Status
Not open for further replies.
UK coming soon pins
I am actually disappointed that it takes over 1 week for Disney UK to send pins to us who are in the UK. What exactly are they doing?!

I ordered 4 pins from Disney USA and they arrived in 2 days. It puts our postal system/Disney Uk to shame.

they arrived in 2 days.. thats seems a little far fetched as nothing would arrive that fast from america imo

Tried to add the new Jasmine pin to my shopping basket.

Get a message: "The product you have selected cannot be purchased at this time."

Can get the Pocahontas one fine though.

does anyone else think that the winnie the pooh pin could be a jumbo.. the artwork looks alot bigger than normal and if all that detail is on a small pin it would be ashame as if its a jumbo or at least a big pin it would so much nicer.

I highly doubt that it's a jumbo. I reckon the picture is bigger simply because that's the only pin on the Coming Soon page. Even the text underneath it is bigger than usual. So yeah, I wouldn't get your hopes up people. :)

Here is the next release.
I don't collect Ariel but will definitely be trying to get this one :)
twoThird_pinscomingsoonad_05082011.jpg

I'm surprised that no one's complained yet about not being successful. :) I guess that means that this release has gone without a hitch. I hope so anyway!

I'm surprised that no one's complained yet about not being successful. :) I guess that means that this release has gone without a hitch. I hope so anyway!

Sorry to disappoint Lindsay but did the pin actually get released... its not on the website???

Oh and will be trying hard to get the Ariel pin, as its one of the characters we collect

i got the pooh pin with no problems at 5pm.the ariel pin looks great.im a bit shocked at just one pin comin soon,i thought we were due another online exclusive.shame there was not a cars 2 pin comin.they seem to be concentratin on princess pins at the moment

Sorry to disappoint Lindsay but did the pin actually get released... its not on the website???

Oh and will be trying hard to get the Ariel pin, as its one of the characters we collect
It's been and gone I'm afraid Simon and Wendy. It went online at about 5pm and when I looked at around 7pm it had been removed from the site completely. At least it will be in stores though, if you need it.

The Ariel pin looks lovely. Will definately get one of those.

The new Ariel pin looks great! If anyone happens to pick up an extra one, please let me know. Ironically, "Kiss the Girl" is one of my husband and I's songs from college. Long story, but very special to the two of us. :)

It's been and gone I'm afraid Simon and Wendy. It went online at about 5pm and when I looked at around 7pm it had been removed from the site completely. At least it will be in stores though, if you need it.

The Ariel pin looks lovely. Will definately get one of those.

Got the pin today at the Southampton pin meet....even got one to trade

I went to have a look at it in store today and I must say that I'm not all that impressed. It's tiny! Glad you could get one though Simon and Wendy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back