• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Ultimate Hercules grail!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ultimate Hercules grail!!

AgentOfAnarchy

This Button Wants To Fly
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Hi guys!
I got this just before christmas and my brain tricked me into thinking I had posted this, but I checked and no I did'nt :(, weird!

anyway :) I have been searching for this pin since I started collecting - pin 78184 cast member costume hades skull logo. for ages no one was even trading this and I never actually thought I would get it! Garret performed some sort of pin magic and zapped me the most gorgeous most wanted pin ever! I cannot thank you enough and im really sorry I neglected to post. I ran round the house and did about half hour of happy dancing xD

I didn't expect it to be so big or have such good quality!

tumblr_n0ccfzETTS1rxkuleo1_500.jpg

this pin was worn on uniforms on the cruise line for a time :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back