• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

FOR SALE Updated Lists and Prices January 30th 2024. All Traders are for SALE as well as for TRADE.

FOR SALE Updated Lists and Prices January 30th 2024. All Traders are for SALE as well as for TRADE.

justharry

Well-Known DPF Member
Rating - 99%
99   1   0
Hello, all of my traders are for sale and are still for trade as well. My username on PinPics and here on DPF is Justharry.

Prices are below each picture of pins.

Comment here on Original Post and then send me a message.

Thank You,
Justharry

I will be out of the country for a little over a month but I will be back towards the end of October. I will answer any inquiries then. I am still here until the 18th of september so I can answer any posts or pms in the next week still. Thanks William

Hello Jcaedge21, That Norway flag pin was part of a framed set sold in Epcot with flags of the nations with a pavilion in Epcot. There was 1000 framed sets made making this pin an le of 1000 from 1997 3 years before the pin trading kicked off with Disney pins. I believe I have 3 or 4 different pins from that set. Thanks William

Hoping to get a new list here soon as 150 pins are gone and new ones added for updated list pinpics is accurate newly acquired pins just dont show prices because I am going to update list soon thanks

Sorry I was away at a funeral for a few weeks, but I am back and notifications are turned back on. Thank you for being patient with me. William
Lets do some trading or SELLING.

Sold many and traded away many I will have a new list out hopefully by the end of April. Remember all my pins are for sale and or for trade. thanks William