• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!
Updated Skeleton Dance pin board

SkeleCountry

Well-Known DPF Member
Rating - 100%
43   0   0
I finally had the time to re organize my Skeleton Dance pin board. I also got the Skeleton Dance grail, I never thought I'd find it let all have it in my collection. Working on Lonesome Ghost pin finds. Still have a few to find!

This pin board was made by my mom and dad for Christmas a few years ago, I have a home of my own now and can't wait to have it on the wall for display!!

Here is the latest Skeleton Dance grail, I finally have it!

Congrats on finding your grail! Do you have all of the Skeleton Dance pins now?
Thank you :) . I do not actually I am missing three skeleton dance pins that I am aware of.
Searching for

1.) D23 legacy collection silly symphony 90th anniversary framed pin set (I can't find it on pinpics)

2.) pinpics #24157 WDW - 999 Happy Haunts Event (2003) - Crafty Ghosts and Cunning Characters Framed 5 Pin Set

3.) pinpics # 33749 WDW - Happy Haunts Ball 2004 - Ghoulish Gatherings - Famed 15 Pin Set

Thank you :) . I do not actually I am missing three skeleton dance pins that I am aware of.
Searching for

1.) D23 legacy collection silly symphony 90th anniversary framed pin set (I can't find it on pinpics)

2.) pinpics #24157 WDW - 999 Happy Haunts Event (2003) - Crafty Ghosts and Cunning Characters Framed 5 Pin Set

3.) pinpics # 33749 WDW - Happy Haunts Ball 2004 - Ghoulish Gatherings - Famed 15 Pin Set

Good luck to you on getting the rest! You're very close to having them all! :tigger:

Back