• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

[UPDATED] Swing into Spring Pin Sale[NEW] Season Delight Sale.

[UPDATED] Swing into Spring Pin Sale[NEW] Season Delight Sale.

Allie.Pin

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
37   0   0

Hi all:wavey:

I'm selling pins. you can find the listings below.

International shipping willl be 4,50$ for up to 3 pins (small increase if more pins) Pins will be safely packed in a bubble envelope.

Fêtes des Mères 2004 - Kanga & Roo 17$ SOLD
DLRP - Mother's Day 2005 (Bambi) 24$ SOLD

DLRP - Lady and the Tramp (Wet Cement) 10$ HOLD(small brush stroke on tramps body)
DLRP - Lady and the Tramp (Spaghetti) 20$

DLRP - Walt Disney Studios Invasion Series (Stitch on Crush's Coaster) 26$ SOLD
DisneyShopping.com - Stained Glass Series - Stitch 62$

DLRP - Maleficent and Diablo 18$
DLRP - Maleficent and Dragon / Fantillusion 40$
DLRP - Chernabog (Mystery Release) 29$
DLRP - Minnie as the Evil Queen 36$
DLRP - Lady and the Tramp's Si & Am - Mystery Release 40$ SOLDDLRP - Halloween 2006 - Donald and Goofy as Captain Hook and Mr. Smee 36$
Arribas Brothers Jeweled Character Pins (Maleficent) 13$ (misses 1 small pink gem)

cei3.jpg

vtt5.jpg

>>>>>Click Me<<<<<
My other thread for the Lion King pin set (4 pins) oversized pins !

Last edited:
Hello. Tried to send you a pm, but your mailbox is full. I would like to buy Stitch pin plus Kanga/Roo Mothers Day pin. Merci!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back