• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Very last "up" pin!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You needed 6 pins yesterday and now you need 3. Can you please teach me how to pin trade? Others seem to be begging for pins and you just traded for 3 amazing pins. *Sighs*

You needed 6 pins yesterday and now you need 3. Can you please teach me how to pin trade? Others seem to be begging for pins and you just traded for 3 amazing pins. *Sighs*

lol Well, for starters FameMonster, you might want to link your Pinpics account to your DPF account so that people can see what pins you want and what pins you have for trade right from here. To do that go to the top and click on "My Profile" and then click on the tab "About Me." Once there, click the little pencil icon that looks like "
userfield_edit.gif
" right next to the PinPics ID thing and input your pinpics ID. That way, whenever you post, people can easily see what you guys might have in common to set up easy trades ^_^

Chipdale has some really amazing pins, you can look and just see the amazing pins for trade they have so I'm not shocked they were able to reduce their wants from 6 to 3 in a matter of hours haha xD With time and patience, good things come to those who wait ^_^

I've been reading and it I thought if I keep begging for pins people would give them to me? I've been reading and thats how so many ZAPS have been obtained?

Just a thought....

But thank you for the pointer I just might do that.

I've been reading and it I thought if I keep begging for pins people would give them to me? I've been reading and thats how so many ZAPS have been obtained?

Just a thought....

But thank you for the pointer I just might do that.

PM'd you because I don't want to derail the thread lol Continue chipdale with your hunt, look at the bright side, you got like...4 free bumps out of this ^_^!!!

Thank you everyone for the "congrats" and "good lucks!" I appreciate it :) I've never been this lucky while trading, I guess it's all about having the right pins at the right time!

Thanks for the good lucks and congrats ya'll :)
I can't believe how hard the UP adventure has been! I started last year (the DSF valentine's day set) and my mom and i didn't even get the pins :( I thought, "screw it I'll collect something else" but I just couldn't resist the UP pins so I kept at it. Some of the low LE pins I thought I'd never get since I was still relatively new to pin trading and I had crappy trader pins. And here I am a year later almost DONE! It's crazy! Lots of work and determination have gone into this quest, and so many wonderful people have helped me along the way, *cough cough* Catburger *cough* haha.

Just goes to show you that you'll always find the pins you are searching for with patience, hard work, help from friends, and some pixie dust :D

you know it would be such sweet poetry if we were the ones to complete your journey for the Up marquee :)

YES IT WOULD!!! :) you guys are seriously the best for helping me out with my collection already though :)

Thanks for the good lucks and congrats ya'll :)
I can't believe how hard the UP adventure has been! I started last year (the DSF valentine's day set) and my mom and i didn't even get the pins :( I thought, "screw it I'll collect something else" but I just couldn't resist the UP pins so I kept at it. Some of the low LE pins I thought I'd never get since I was still relatively new to pin trading and I had crappy trader pins. And here I am a year later almost DONE! It's crazy! Lots of work and determination have gone into this quest, and so many wonderful people have helped me along the way, *cough cough* Catburger *cough* haha.

Just goes to show you that you'll always find the pins you are searching for with patience, hard work, help from friends, and some pixie dust :D

YES IT WOULD!!! :) you guys are seriously the best for helping me out with my collection already though :)

+ 1,000,000 :hsd:

Now I wonder how you got the one that had no one trading it >_< Im happy it is going to someone who will appreciate the pin as much as I did when it was the last one for my collection.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back