• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Villians Inc Xmas Trade Extravaganza!!! ended!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am interested in some of your pins. Especially #29 if your employers are so inclined. Villains do not frighten me in the least and I must admit Dr Heinz Doofenshmirtz is a favorite of mine. He is a wonderful emcee. I have not had time to fully persuse your list but would like to see if may have something that your employers could use. Thanks.

Well Hello Margaret!! Im Hienz,

I contacted our GPB and He was VERY intrested in your pin collection!!,
Seems the Villian Inc secratary will be contacting you post hastily.

Now where did I put that list... I have got to check off her name....
Wouldnt want to target the wrong collection with the Pinnanator!!

Now I would be most intrested to hear her backstory, I mean with a name like
Swim to sea, it must be a doozy,
I wonder if she was forced to wear a dress as alittle boy like I was.....

......Oh boy here we go with the flashback scene!!

Hi Hi Mr Villian
Guess what you have my HG:Pin 236: DL - 1998 Attraction Series - Haunted Mansion (Hitchhiking Ghosts)
the only thing that matches is a Cruella you see..but it is a LE 250 I would trade for thee..so what do you thinkie
I could send today if thats OK..I know I am not a poet but I had to try something.LOL!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back