• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Want people to know what you like?....Post Here!

ZAPPED! Want people to know what you like?....Post Here!

imp

Evil Fairy
DPF Moderator
Rating - 100%
127   0   0
It's sometimes very hard (for me at least) to pick a gift for a RAK, ZAP, PIF, Secret Santa, Spring Exchange, etc. I know we've had similar threads for specific gift exchanges, but I thought it might be helpful to have a standing thread with all the information listed so that it's readily available.

SO... :poke: ... if you want people to know what you might like, post here and I will periodically paste everyone's responses into the opening posts, listed in alphabetical order by profile name.

I will also bump the thread occasionally so it doesn't disappear to page 5 ...unless no one posts, in which case I'll let it die a quiet ignominious death.

I'm suggesting these questions to start, but I'm open to suggestions for improving them.

1. First name?
2. (Approximate) age?
3. Gender?
4. Main collections?
5. If applicable, main collections & pinpics ID's of kids/spouse/etc.?
6. Favorite movies, TV shows, movie/TV genres?
7. Other interests? (e.g. hobbies, books, music genres, video games, drama threads, etc.)
8. Other? (any relevant information that you would like to add)
9. I really don't like...

You do NOT have to respond to every question if you would prefer not to do so.

I'm going to reserve the next several posts for (hopefully) pasting responses.

Last edited:
BugCatherJenna (post 18)
1. First name? Jenna R
2. (Approximate) age? 20! Feb 9th is my birthday~
3. Gender? Female.
4. Main collections? Brave, Tangled, Monsters Inc, and Tokyo Sweet Love pins!
5. If applicable, main collections & pinpics ID's of kids/spouse/etc.? My Boyfriend likes Star Wars, we have a tiny collection. He also likes vinylmations, and we have some of those.
6. Favorite movies, TV shows, movie/TV genres? Disney, Studio Ghibli, Sci Fi, Anime...
7. Other interests? (e.g. hobbies, books, music genres, video games, drama threads, etc.) Crafting!! I love to make hair bows, and bow ties!
8. Other? (any relevant information that you would like to add) I love basically anything cute. I love Japanese culture. I collect blind bag My Little Ponies, Pressed Pennies, Vinylmations... Some of my other favorite charcters are...Hello Kitty (Sanrio), Tuxedosam (Sanrio), and Rilakkuma (San-X)

charlottetowell (post 19)
1. First name - Charlotte
2. (Approximate) age - 29
3. Gender - female
4. Main collections - UP! and Beloved Tales
5. Favorite movies, TV shows, movie/TV genres - any movie with Will Ferrell, or Ben Stiller, Disney Movies (especially UP!), TV shows include storage wars, mysteries, and Friends
smile.gif

6. Other interests - I love collecting, I also like writing, cooking, crosswords, and sewing
7. Other - I'm a mom to 4 young children who are my world, I'm married, and I live in Scotland.

CheshireCat
(post 16)

1. First name? Charlie
2. (Approximate) age? 22
3. Gender? Female
4. Main collections? Brave, Figaro, Halloween Minnie, Black and White Mickey and Oswald, Tarzan, Johnny Depp
5. pinpics is cheshirecat1991
6. Favorite movies, TV shows, movie/TV genres? Movies: Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings; TV Shows: Friends, One Tree Hill, Eastenders, Coronation Street; Genre: Fantasy
7. Other interests? Jigsaws, Baking, Reading, Singing

ColourWindPainter (post 12)
1. Name: Melissa
2. Age: 22( 23 in June)
3. Gender: female
4. Main collections: Pocahontas, tiger lily, Vanessa & kiss the girl from little mermaid, and tangled.
5. Main collection for my bf ( michael): steamboat Willie, sorcerer Mickey, wreck it Ralph, and Tarzan.
6. Fav tv shows/ movies: doctor who, big bang theory, once upon a time, Peter pan, toy story, Pocahontas, beauty and the beast, tangled.
7. Other interests: comic books, painting/art, reading.

crushedbubbles (post 23)
1. First name? Erika
2. (Approximate) age? 18 (Birthday is November 30th)
3. Gender? Female
4. Main collections? Wreck-it Ralph, Tangled, The Little Mermaid, and 'it's a small world'
5. If applicable, main collections & pinpics ID's of kids/spouse/etc.? None
6. Favorite movies, TV shows, movie/TV genres? I Love Lucy, The Big Bang Theory, How I Met Your Mother
7. Other interests? I love to crochet, big fan of music (I love pop, alternative, rock).
8. Other? Nothing much!

fireheadfred (post 21)
1. First name? Hollie
2. (Approximate) age? I shall be 22 in September
3. Gender? Female
4. Main collections? Tangled ( with a side relaxing collection of Ariel)
5. If applicable, main collections & pinpics ID's of kids/spouse/etc.? Karl shares this account, he set it up too ( hence the manly name!) he collects Aurora and Phillip, Black Cauldron and Sword in the Stone
6. Favorite movies, TV shows, movie/TV genres? i love Rom-Coms and period drama like sense and sensibility, i also love super hero films and star wars. i like shows like Once Upon a Time and Criminal Minds, comedy shows and stand up. also a BIG fan of cartoon
7. Other interests? i love drawing, painting, baking, being crafty ( though im not good at it) and browsing disney pin forum
8. Other? i also collect tangled merchandise :3

ilovemyjacks (post 17)
1. First name? Sarah
2. (Approximate) age? 32 (33 on June 13)
3. Gender? Female
4. Main collections? Tangled, Star Wars and I really want to start collecting kissing princess couples
5. If applicable, main collections & pinpics ID's of kids/spouse/etc.? For my son I collect Cars and anything trains. For my husband, he'd love anything Marvel related
6. Favorite movies, TV shows, movie/TV genres? Game of Thrones (for tv), I love anything historical, For movies: The Mummy, 27 Dresses, Singin' in the Rain, Jesus Christ Superstar, I love musicals yet Glee is SOOOOOOO not my thing.
7. Other interests? I love reading historical western romance novels and YA love stories. I love anime, manga and American comic books. I love DC over Marvel (much to my husbands dismay) but the Marvel movies are FANTASTIC!
8. Other? I care a lot more about the look of a pin individually over being a collection completest.

Jazzy B Bunny (post 20)
1. First name - Sarah
2. age? - 23
3. Gender - Female
4. Main collections - Lion King and I appear to have a small stitch collection now!
5. N/A although my brother likes Kevin from up and stitch
6. Favorite movies, TV shows, movie/TV genres - Lion king is favourite, I like nature documentaries, David Attenborough.
7. Other interests - photography, looking after my animals, collecting lion king merchandise.
8. Other? - Surprises are good!

JohnJay86
(post 11)
1. First name - Michael
2. (Approximate) age - 27
3. Gender - Male
4. Main collections - The Little Mermaid/Ariel, Beauty and the Beast/Belle or Beast as Prince & Enchanted/Giselle; Facilier, Maleficent & Ursula/Vanessa for the villains.
5. PinPics - JohnJay86
6. Favorite movies, TV shows, movie/TV genres - Way too many movies and shows to list, but of course The Little Mermaid for my movie and right now I love Supernatural for TV. I like extreme opposites...either Disney/Musical/Family or Horror/Thriller.
7. Other interests? - Music/Singing, Facebook app games lol, baseball, traveling and being active as much as I can.

melanium (post 10)
1. Name: Melanie
2. Age: 29 next month
3. Female
4. Main collections: Wall-E, Wreck-It Ralph, Cats-- and I'd LOVE to collect Meet the Robinsons, but have NEVER come across any yet
5. Main collections of my husband (Sean): Star Wars, Chernabog, Rocketeer
6. Favorite TV shows/movies: Seinfeld, Community, The Office, Arrested Development, Buffy The Vampire Slayer; Don't Tell Mom The
Babysitter's Dead, The Fountain, The Prestige, Wall-E, Meet The Robinsons, Wreck-It Ralph
7. Other interests: Art, Architecture, Modern Design, Cycling

moorhunhe (post 24)
1. First name? Nathalie
2. (Approximate) age? 29 (30 this year)
3. Gender? female
4. Main collections? Lion King (but also like kitties in general, like Marie & her brothers, Oliver)
6. Favorite movies, TV shows, movie/TV genres? Favorite movie: The Lion King, National Treasure, The Rock, Dragonheart; Favorite TV show: Monk, Friends, Big Bang Theory, and mostly anything police/detective/drama/comedy
7. Other interests? I play acoustic guitar & electric bass, love going to concerts
8. Other? some people here think I'm male due to my nick, but as mentioned in question nr 3, I ain't, lolz, oh, my other nick seems to be "waffles"
9. I really don't like...lyers (and pin-concerning: fab 5)

morue (post 15)
1. First name - Rebecca
3. Gender - Female
4. Main collections - The Little Mermaid, Alice in Wonderland, Cats
5. BF Main Collection - Star Wars, Pixar, Steamboat Willy
6. Favorite movies, TV shows, movie/TV genres - To many but Disney top 3 : Little Mermaid, Tangled, Alice in Wonderlands; Tv show : Buffy, Friends, Survivor...
7. Other interests? -Riding horses, cooking, marvel...

Snoffsan (post 22)
1. First name? Elin (collect with my twins Ida and Alva)
2. (Approximate) age? Elin 34 Ida and Alva will turn 9 the 11th of june
3. Gender? Female
4. Main collections? PODMs!!! Ida collects Belle and Alva Ariel. Then we collect Minnie and Chip and dale a little bit
5. If applicable, main collections & pinpics ID's of kids/spouse/etc.? Well I already told you above
smile.gif
Hubby does not collect
6. Favorite movies, TV shows, movie/TV genres? Disney
smile.gif
Fantasy and adventure
7. Other interests? Crafts! Love to make jewelries and crochet!
8. Other? We live in Sweden where there are not one single Disney store so its not always easy for us to collect disney pins, but we love it so we do it anyway!
smile.gif

TheMarchHare(post 13)
1) Name: Brant
2) Age: 24
3) Gender: male
4) Main Collections: Villains - Jafar/Iago, Maleficent/Diablo, Lady Tremaine/Lucifer, Evil Queen, Ursula/Flotsam and Jetsam, and Fauna.
5) Pinpics id: TheCheshireCat
6) Favorite TV shows/movies: Golden Girls, I Love Lucy, Glee, Will and Grace, Dance Moms/Anything Disney, or comedic and sometimes dramatic and fantasy.
7) Other Interests: gardening, theater, acting, singing, dancing.

Vixy (post 14)
1. Name: Vixy (it's a nickname but I go by it in real life)
2. Age: 41 (42 in July)
4. Main collections: Brave, Alice in Wonderland, Cinderella, Princess and the Frog, Mulan, Diablo/Nevermore, Small World, Tower of Terror, Pirates
5. No kids; partners don't collect
6. Favorite movies, TV shows, movie/TV genres: Disney movies; reality shows where they actually create something (Face Off, Project Runway) or do science (Mythbusters)
7. Other interests: reading (esp. murder mysteries, urban fantasy, light SF; singing/songwriting; gaming (Puzzle Pirates, Rock Band, Fallen London)
8. Favorite color: purple; favorite animal: fox

(CURRENT TO POST #25)

Last edited:
Isabel, you should post your answers too! I'll start!

1. Name: Melanie
2. Age: 29 next month
3. Female
4. Main collections: Wall-E, Wreck-It Ralph, Cats-- and I'd LOVE to collect Meet the Robinsons, but have NEVER come across any yet
5. Main collections of my husband (Sean): Star Wars, Chernabog, Rocketeer
6. Favorite TV shows/movies: Seinfeld, Community, The Office, Arrested Development, Buffy The Vampire Slayer; Don't Tell Mom The Babysitter's Dead, The Fountain, The Prestige, Wall-E, Meet The Robinsons, Wreck-It Ralph
7. Other interests: Art, Architecture, Modern Design, Cycling

--Melanie

I'll try this out :p

1. First name - Michael
3. Gender - Male
4. Main collections - The Little Mermaid/Ariel, Beauty and the Beast/Belle or Beast as Prince & Enchanted/Giselle; Facilier, Maleficent & Ursula/Vanessa for the villains.
5. PinPics - JohnJay86
6. Favorite movies, TV shows, movie/TV genres - Way too many movies and shows to list, but of course The Little Mermaid for my movie and right now I love Supernatural for TV. I like extreme opposites...either Disney/Musical/Family or Horror/Thriller.
7. Other interests? (e.g. hobbies, books, music genres, video games, drama threads, etc.) - Music/Singing, Facebook app games lol, baseball, traveling and being active as much as I can.

I'll do this for fun...

1. Name: Melissa
2. Age: 22( 23 in June)
4. Main collections: Pocahontas, tiger lily, Vanessa & kiss the girl from little mermaid, and tangled.
5. Main collection for my bf ( michael): steamboat Willie, sorcerer Mickey, wreck it Ralph, and Tarzan.
6. Fav tv shows/ movies: doctor who, big bang theory, once upon a time, Peter pan, toy story, Pocahontas, beauty and the beast, tangled.
7. Other interests: comic books, painting/art, reading.

1) Name: Brant
2) Age: 24
3) Gender: male
4) Main Collections: Villains - Jafar/Iago, Maleficent/Diablo, Lady Tremaine/Lucifer, Evil Queen, Ursula/Flotsam and Jetsam, and Fauna.
5) Pinpics id: TheCheshireCat
6) Favorite TV shows/movies: Golden Girls, I Love Lucy, Glee, Will and Grace, Dance Moms/Anything Disney, or comedic and sometimes dramatic and fantasy.
7) Other Interests: gardening, theater, acting, singing, dancing.

Okay sure :)

1. Name: Vixy (it's a nickname but I go by it in real life)
2. Age: 41 (42 in July)
4. Main collections: Brave, Alice in Wonderland, Cinderella, Princess and the Frog, Mulan, Diablo/Nevermore, Small World, Tower of Terror, Pirates
5. No kids; partners don't collect
6. Favorite movies, TV shows, movie/TV genres: Disney movies; reality shows where they actually create something (Face Off, Project Runway) or do science (Mythbusters)
7. Other interests: reading (esp. murder mysteries, urban fantasy, light SF; singing/songwriting; gaming (Puzzle Pirates, Rock Band, Fallen London)
8. Favorite color: purple; favorite animal: fox

Oklay, let's go :)

1. First name - Rebecca
3. Gender - Female
4. Main collections - The Little Mermaid, Alice in Wonderland, Cats
5. BF Main Collection - Star Wars, Pixar, Steamboat Willy
6. Favorite movies, TV shows, movie/TV genres - To many but
Disney top 3 : Little Mermaid, Tangled, Alice in Wonderlands
Tv show : Buffy, Friends, Survivor...
7. Other interests? (e.g. hobbies, books, music genres, video games, drama threads, etc.) -Riding horses, cooking, marvel...

Brilliant idea!! :)

1. First name?
Charlie

2. (Approximate) age?

3. Gender?
Female

4. Main collections?
Brave, Figaro, Halloween Minnie, Black and White Mickey and Oswald, Tarzan, Johnny Depp

my pinpics is cheshirecat1991

Movies: Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings
TV Shows: Friends, One Tree Hill, Eastenders, Coronation Street
Genre: Fantasy

7. Other interests? (e.g. hobbies, books, music genres, video games, drama threads, etc.)
Jigsaws, Baking, Reading, Singing

-Charlie

1. First name?
Sarah

2. (Approximate) age?
32 (33 on June 13)

3. Gender?
Female

4. Main collections?
Tangled, Star Wars and I really want to start collecting kissing princess couples

For my son I collect Cars and anything trains. For my husband, he'd love anything Marvel related

Game of Thrones (for tv), I love anything historical, For movies: The Mummy, 27 Dresses, Singin' in the Rain, Jesus Christ Superstar, I love musicals yet Glee is SOOOOOOO not my thing.

I love reading historical western romance novels and YA love stories. I love anime, manga and American comic books. I love DC over Marvel (much to my husbands dismay) but the Marvel movies are FANTASTIC!

I care a lot more about the look of a pin individually over being a collection completest.

1. First name?
Jenna R

2. (Approximate) age?

20! Feb 9th is my birthday~

3. Gender?

Female.

4. Main collections?

Brave, Tangled, Monsters Inc, and Tokyo Sweet Love pins!

My Boyfriend likes Star Wars, we have a tiny collection. He also likes vinylmations, and we have some of those.

Disney, Studio Ghibli, Sci Fi, Anime...

Crafting!! I love to make hair bows, and bow ties!

I love basically anything cute. I love Japanese culture. I collect blind bag My Little Ponies, Pressed Pennies, Vinylmations... Some of my other favorite charcters are...Hello Kitty (Sanrio), Tuxedosam (Sanrio), and Rilakkuma (San-X)

Last edited:
1. First name - Charlotte
2. (Approximate) age -
3. Gender -
female
4. Main collections -
UP! and Beloved Tales
5. Favorite movies, TV shows, movie/TV genres -
any movie with Will Ferrell, or Ben Stiller, Disney Movies (especially UP!), TV shows include storage wars, mysteries, and Friends :)
6. Other interests -
I love collecting, I also like writing, cooking, crosswords, and sewing
7. Other -
I'm a mom to 4 young children who are my world, I'm married, and I live in Scotland.

1. First name - Sarah
2. age? - 23
3. Gender - Female
4. Main collections - Lion King and I appear to have a small stitch collection now!
5. N/A although my brother likes Kevin from up and stitch
6. Favorite movies, TV shows, movie/TV genres - Lion king is favourite, I like nature documentaries, David Attenborough.
7. Other interests - photography, looking after my animals, collecting lion king merchandise.
8. Other? - Surprises are good!

Last edited:
1. First name?
Hollie

2. (Approximate) age?
I shall be 22 in September

3. Gender?
Female

4. Main collections?
Tangled ( with a side relaxing collection of Ariel)

Karl shares this account, he set it up too ( hence the manly name!) he collects Aurora and Phillip, Black Cauldron and Sword in the Stone

i love Rom-Coms and period drama like sense and sensibility, i also love super hero films and star wars. i like shows like Once Upon a Time and Criminal Minds, comedy shows and stand up. also a BIG fan of cartoon

i love drawing, painting, baking, being crafty ( though im not good at it) and browsing disney pin forum

i also collect tangled merchandise :3

1. First name? Elin (collect with my twins Ida and Alva)
2. (Approximate) age? Elin 34 Ida and Alva will turn 9 the 11th of june
3. Gender?Female
4. Main collections? PODMs!!! Ida collects Belle and Alva Ariel. Then we collect Minnie and Chip and dale a little bit
5. If applicable, main collections & pinpics ID's of kids/spouse/etc.? Well I already told you above :) Hubby does not collect
6. Favorite movies, TV shows, movie/TV genres?Disney :) Fantasy and adventure
7. Other interests? (e.g. hobbies, books, music genres, video games, drama threads, etc.)Crafts! Love to make jewelries and crochet!
8. Other? (any relevant information that you would like to add) We live in Sweden where there are not one single Disney store so its not always easy for us to collect disney pins, but we love it so we do it anyway! :)

1. First name? Erika
2. (Approximate) age?
18 (Birthday is November 30th)
3. Gender?
Female
4. Main collections?
Wreck-it Ralph, Tangled, The Little Mermaid, and 'it's a small world'
None
I Love Lucy, The Big Bang Theory, How I Met Your Mother
I love to crochet, big fan of music (I love pop, alternative, rock).
Nothing much!

1. First name?
Nathalie

2. (Approximate) age?
29 (30 this year)

3. Gender?

female

4. Main collections?

Lion King (but also like kitties in general, like Marie & her brothers, Oliver)

/

Favorite movie: The Lion King, National Treasure, The Rock, Dragonheart
Favorite TV show: Monk, Friends, Big Bang Theory, and mostly anything police/detective/drama/comedy

I play acoustic guitar & electric bass, love going to concerts

some people here think I'm male due to my nick, but as mentioned in question nr 3, I ain't, lolz, oh, my other nick seems to be "waffles"

9. I really don't like...

lyers (and pin-concerning: fab 5)

Back