• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Want people to know what you like?....Post Here!

ZAPPED! Want people to know what you like?....Post Here!
1. First name?
Gillian
2. (Approximate) age?
25 for one more week!
3. Gender?
Female
4. Main collections?
Alice from AiW, Ariel/Eric together, Pastoral Symphony, eye-catching princess sets.
5. If applicable, main collections & pinpics ID's of kids/spouse/etc.?
Husband, Scott's PPID is: seahawk He collects Star Wars and Sword in the Stone.
6. Favorite movies, TV shows, movie/TV genres?
Movies: Thriller, Supernatural, Documentaries, Independent.
Shows: Wide Variety.
Favorite Shows: I love Lucy, OUAT, Celebrity Ghost Stores, Paranormal Witness, Paranormal State.
Favorite Movies: The Notebook, Kill Bill, Gone with the Wind, The Prestige, Sherlock Holmes, The Others.
7. Other interests? (e.g. hobbies, books, music genres, video games, drama threads, etc.) I love reading Fiction! I also scrapbook and I'm a newb with a SLR camera. Oh and I like to travel.

1. First name? Janice
2. (Approximate) age? Just turned 37
3. Gender? Female
4. Main collections? Main Focus-Tangled Side focus- Si and Am
5. If applicable, main collections & pinpics ID's of kids/spouse/etc.? I have Tangled, Sleeping Beauty, Cinderella, Ariel, Jasmine, Snow White, Belle, Merida, Maleficent, Si and Am ,Stitch, Christmas, Halloween pins Jordan has Pirate Pins, Matterhorn, Haunted Mansion, trains, Indiana Jones, tower of terror pins.
6. Favorite movies, TV shows, movie/TV genres? Tangled, Lion King, Princess Frog, Once Upon a time Walking Dead, Action, Romance, Fantasy
7. Other interests? (e.g. hobbies, books, music genres, video games, drama threads, etc.) I collect Tobin Fraley Carousels and some Lenox and Soons from where I visit or my friends bring me.
8. Other? (any relevant information that you would like to add) I am very giving, loving, and caring, I open my heart up to all, I want to share my heart and make ne friends but sometimes I feel no one wants to know me.
9. I really don't like... I will never understand why some choose to hate others by thier skin color, or if they are gay or transgenderd, or those of us who are overweight, or even under weight, who cares! we are all people we all walk on two feet, we all have matching hearts. Those who choose to hate miss out on great people! I mean it's not your life it's the other persons life, so why let it bother you (not you lol) why do some feel the need to hurt others. I know it's insecurities and fear but why does it have to be like this, why?? it makes me sad!

Great thread idea.

1. First name? Sara (but a lot of people call me Sora) - Either name is fine by me.

2. (Approximate) age? Just turned 28 on May 9th.

3. Gender? Female.

4. Main collections? Figaro, Peter Pan, and Chip & Dale.

4.5 Side collections? Hanukkah, Halloween, Sword in the Stone, Alice in Wonderland, Robin Hood, and Classic Disney Animals.

5. If applicable, main collections & pinpics ID's of kids/spouse/etc.?

I do not have a spouse or any children... unless you count my cat - but she's not interested in pins, as far as I know. My best friend collects Toy Story (She loves the Little Green Men and Lotso Huggin' Bear) and Louie (just Louie - the duck wearing the green shirt in Huey, Dewey, and Louie.) She's not a member of this forum.

6. Favorite movies, TV shows, movie/TV genres?

Beauty and the Beast (and just about every other Disney movie), Jurassic Park, The Princess Bride, Jaws, Back to the Future, Anastasia, The Land Before Time, the live-action version of Peter Pan from 2003, Weekend at Bernie's, Planet of the Apes, Stand by Me, The Breakfast Club, An American Werewolf in London, Freaks, Psycho, Rear Window... I guess my favorite genre would be "cult classics," as broad as that may be.

As far as TV goes, my favorite thing is old episodes of the Twilight Zone. I also watch Criminal Minds and Law & Order: SVU. And occasionally, for laughs: The Big Bang Theory, Bob's Burgers, Family Guy, and King of the Hill.

7. Other interests? (e.g. hobbies, books, music genres, video games, drama threads, etc.)

I love reading... All sorts of stuff, but I have a special fondness for children's literature and fairy tales, and also young adult fiction. (I guess my mind is still a bit immature.) I also like urban fantasy (for grown-ups) and poetry. A few of my favorite books: The Little Prince, The Princess Bride (even better than the movie!), the Harry Potter books (Yes, I LOVE HARRY POTTER!), The Last Unicorn, Peter and the Starcatchers, The Hunger Games, and Animal Farm. Also, the "Fables" comic book series by Bill Willingham... and anything by Roald Dahl.

I listen to all sorts of music. I especially like alternative, pop, classic rock, folk, and punk rock.

8. Other?

Hmm. I love writing and art and photography, and anything handmade or one-of-a-kind. I also love animals, board games, toys, puppets, and balloons. My favorite colors are purple, blue, green, and chocolate brown. My favorite numbers are 53 and 9. My favorite animals are cats and pugs, although, off the top of my head, I honestly can't name any animal that I don't love. I'm a Taurus. I was raised Jewish, but I kind of consider myself a child of all faiths, so I won't get offended in the least if you wish me a Merry Christmas or Happy Easter. I love all holidays.

9. I really don't like...

Video games, drama threads, concerts and other loud events, math, onions, or beer.

I can't stand rude people.

THIS is a fabulous idea!!! Could we sticky this for future reference pretty please?

1. First name? Melissa

2. (Approximate) age? 25, will be 26 in July :)

3. Gender? Female

4. Main collections? Little Mermaid, PoDMs, Peter Pan, Chip n' Dale, NBC (pre 2007... bc all their pins after that have serious quality control issues :facepalm: lol), Sleeping Beauty (Aurora in blue dress or her as Briar Rose), Tangled (If I can get the pin at cost/NOT sell my soul for it :lol:), Fantasia, Princesses in general.

Side collection: Pirates :3

I collect a little bit of everything really :facepalm::lol: I also love Hunchback, Fox and the Hound, Who Framed Roger Rabbit, Robin Hood and Hercules xD

5. If applicable, main collections & pinpics ID's of kids/spouse/etc.? Not applicable, but one day I hope to have children :)

6. Favorite movies, TV shows, movie/TV genres? Suckerpunch, The Interview with the Vampire, An American Werewolf in Paris, Across the Universe, Liar Liar, Bruce Almighty, The Avengers, What Dreams May Come, The Hangover (1 & 2), My Little Pony (the new school one), Once Upon A Time, Breaking Bad, The Walking Dead, Hell's Kitchen, MasterChef, Iron Chef America, Good Eats, So You Think You Can Dance?, Sailor Moon, Inuyasha, Pokemon (up to generation2 (i.e. pokemon #252/Johto League), Death Note, Sould Eater, Cardcaptor Sakura, Garfield and Friends, Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends, Ducktales, Chip n' Dale Rescue Rangers, Ninja Warrior (Japan one), Powerpuff Girls, Aladdin the Animated series, X-men (old school one and Evolution), Batman the Animated Series, Final Fantasy Advent Children, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (old school one from 1987), Tom & Jerry, Looney Tunes. Basically most comedies, horror, fantasy, psychological thrillers, and cartoons hehe.

7. Other interests? (e.g. hobbies, books, music genres, video games, drama threads, etc.) I also collect Keys and shotglasses, I'm interested in goth/steampunk clothing (I was goth when I was a teen), I enjoy books that involve magical beings (like vampires, werewolves, fairy tales) also love reading about psychological stuff. I like tattoos (or art for them). For video games I love Kingdom Hearts (I hope to collect some of the pins for it someday), Mario (just not the baseball/soccer/golf ones), SoulCalibur, Marvel vs. Capcom, House of the Dead, Final Fantasy X (I still need to play VII), Super Smash Bros (all versions), and Mario Kart.

8. Other? (any relevant information that you would like to add) Hmm... let's see... I have no food allergies lol My favorite colors are green and black. I used to be in Colorguard, Drama, and Orchestra (I played the violin). I still looove artsy stuff like dance, music, going to museum exhibits/plays. I worked for DLR in 2005/2006. I love to cook, hang out w/ friends, go to the beach, and just be silly ;P I am also an intern. I'm trying to become a Marriage and Family therapist :) With gifts, I really do believe it's the thought that counts; the fact that u took the time out of ur day to do something for me/think about me is enough ;)

9. I really don't like... coconut... it upsets my stomach xP I don't like pink, or neon colors. And ignorant people.... like REALLY ignorant (or super closed minded) people. Oh...and being called Mel... it sounds too masculine to me :lol:

Last edited:
1. First name? Cassy
2. (Approximate) age? 30's ish
3. Gender? Female
4. Main collections? Stitch Haunted Mansion Little Green Men
5. If applicable, main collections & pinpics ID's of kids/spouse/etc.? firebaby_25@hotmail.com
6. Favorite movies, TV shows, movie/TV genres? I'm really enjoying Smash, Game of Thrones, Iron Man was awesome. Stitch is my Favorite and Jim Henson Everything movies but not really pins.
7. Other interests? (e.g. hobbies, books, music genres, video games, drama threads, etc.) Video games, Comics, Firefighting, Tikis
8. Other? (any relevant information that you would like to add) I really just enjoy making trades and meeting people and having fun.
9. I really don't like... Princesses

Back