• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Wanted: Jasmine Reveal Pin- so upset!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wanted: Jasmine Reveal Pin- so upset!

opaleyes

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
I purchased (or so I thought) both the Jasmine and Tiana pin sets (one coming with Meg, one coming with Wendy) through a Disney Theme Parks merch website back in late December. I have been waiting for them to ship ever since. After 3 emails to the site (over as many weeks), they finally told me that they don't actually HAVE the pins despite the fact that they were not listed as a pre-order, but as available, and they canceled my order. I am so upset! :( I've managed to get Meg, Wendy, and Tiana on eBay for about the same as what I paid for them on the website, but I have not been able to find Jasmine. And I just skipped buying her from a seller here (who was wonderful, shipped so so so quickly, and included all original packaging) because I thought she'd be on her way to me from this other place by now. AUGH.

If anyone has her for sale, hopefully for a reasonable price, I'll take her. I'm also looking for Ariel and Belle, but Jasmine's the one I'm really on the hunt for now, mostly because I'm just so miffed! MAN! :cry:

I don't have Jasmine (sorry- that sucks!), but I have Aurora and Giselle available... PM me if you're interested...

jenna- thanks for the offer, but I'm not looking for either. It's a pity too, because I love Giselle as a character, but really don't like the way they drew her for the pin, so I'm passing her up. I was so excited when I heard there was going to be a Giselle pin, too! *sigh*

In better news- got Jasmine! Thanks to those who looked!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back