• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Wanted - Lion King Beloved Tales Pin!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still need Bambi, got Robin Hood. Ooh, do you have a Bambi for sale/trade?

Last edited:
I might have a lead on Bambi and Pinocchio. Checking it out. Would probably sell it, but not sure re: price/value.

Ooh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Let me know if you get either or both! I would then be so close to having them all! eeek!

Don't even worry about Pinocchio! Just get the Bambi and Lion King that you need and you will be complete. ;)

Yeah, I do need the RH one. I had a trade almost set up for that one a while back and I wish now I had worked harder to make it go through. lol

lol Amanda! If I get Pinocchio you won't need to think about giving yours up! (I'm still going to try for the Little Mermaid for you, regardless!)

I'm so running out of money it's untrue!

starry_solo - I'm just about to go to bed as I'm shattered. I'll respond to you in the morning. :)

Just giving this a little update and a bump! Just need the Lion King now and then I'll have them all. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back