• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Warm Up with these Emotions! Inside Out Cut-Tie Fleece Blanket -- ENDS DECEMBER 26

Auction Ended: Warm Up with these Emotions! Inside Out Cut-Tie Fleece Blanket -- ENDS DECEMBER 26
Wee bump for today!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Well if you don't like 32264 we can replace it with 31698 Stitch Rocks 86079 Donald as Mad Hatter and 78811 Chip name tag Cast le 200 lets see how this offer does thanks William

Well if you don't like 32264 we can replace it with 31698 Stitch Rocks 86079 Donald as Mad Hatter and 78811 Chip name tag Cast le 200 lets see how this offer does thanks William
I love the Donald and Stitch! I and he's with Jane? Even better. I love Jane so much. XD that should push you up!

1) justharry
2) Timeerkat
3) docfish2u

Wee Christmas eve bump! Everyone is super close! Any changes to the bids could be a major upset! :3

Merry Christmas Eve everyone!

~Merlin

Let's see if this does anything for you, new bid:
pin57107th200
[h=3]WDW - WHITE GLOVE - ROBIN HOOD AND MAID MARIAN - JUST MARRIED[/h]
Pin# 57107

From your signature.

*gasp!*

f33a6e53628f0b134d36825f9c09d600.gif

Um, yes, I think that will do something for me!!!!! That's incredible!!

1) docfish2u
2) justharry
3) Timeerkat

Not gonna lie, guys, that's going to be incredibly hard to beat. Hahah! That's a super super big grail.... Wow!

~Merlin

Hahah, yes, I think this one is pretty decided. But there's still time! Who knows. XD

This official ends tonight at midnight, WDW time. :3

O_O Holy poop! I was going to update my bid, but I don't think I have anything to compete with that!

(Amazing bid, by the way, that's on my grail list, too!)

Whoops! I fell asleep and forgot to post the winner! Not that it'll be a surprise to anyone. XD

Congrats Docfish2u!! I'll pm you shortly! :D

And thanks for all the great bids! :3

~Merlin

Back