• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: WDI Dug pin, auction ends 2/10/2013 11:59pm Pacific Time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: WDI Dug pin, auction ends 2/10/2013 11:59pm Pacific Time

Melonballer

Award Winning Producer
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Hi there,

I am a Dug pin. I have just met you and I love you. My owner is a good and smart pin trader and he is auctioning me off to a new loving home -- SQUIRREL!

I come from WDI and there are only 300 of me. Also on the pin are my friends Beta, Gamma, and my leader Alpha. Sometimes they can be mean. That is why they are in the dog pound. The dog pound is from Toontown in Disneyland. 25 people are trading me and 62 want me. Certainly you can find some space in your pin books for me. I am a good dog pin. Here is a link that talks all about me. http://gallery.pinpics.com/cgi-bin/pin.cgi?pin=79968&sid=2588.1360135731.v2 I have the original card that I came on and a nice 3D element with the lock on the door. You can see a picture of me that my owner took below.

IMG_3991_zpse6043894.jpg

My current owner’s pinpics ID is Melonballer. That is a funny name. He likes pins that are from his wants list, or are of Jessica Rabbit, Tinker Bell, Tron, obscure characters or are good traders. What he doesn’t like are scrappers and fantasy pins. He also does not like hidden mickey pins. He does not want pins that have more people trading than wanting either. Unless they are on his wants list.

The auction ends at 11:59pm, Pacific time, Sunday, February 10th. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to send my owner ----SQUIRREL!

I do not like Squirrels. If you are a Squirrel, do not bid.

So please, bid early and bid often. I am a good Dug pin.

I will bid
80415 Jessica LE 250
pin want this pin badly we have an English bulldog and its impossible to find pins with a bully on them

This bin is lovely, seeing all these auctions and trade offers makes me wish I wasn't such a newbie, cause I never have anything to offer! :-( :-( :-(

Hi there,

I am a Dug pin. My owner says that once we get another offer or 2 he will make a leader board. He says thank you to all that have bidded so far.

Hi there. My owner says that this list is his current leaderboard.

Alpha: grapesoda
Beta: MadHatter
Gamma: Erikr

Hi there,

This is Dug pin again. My owner says that to try to get a few more bids that there are other pins that he likes. Other good pins to bid would be WDW New Fantasyland pins and Wreck-It Ralph Mystery pins. He has The Fix It Felix pin, but not the rest.

Please bid pins for me. Please, oh please. I ever so much want to come home with you.

Hi there. My master says there are just over 2 days left. That is like 2 weeks in dog days. Be sure to get your bids in before the auction ends. Missing an auction is "RUFF".

Hi there.

My master says that if there are more bids, that we need another leaderboard. So here we are.

Alpha: bryanag135
Beta:grapesoda
Gamma: MadHatter
Delta: Erikr

Bark.

In just over 24 hours I will know who my new master is. I am so excited. I am wagging my tail as hard as I can!

Oh Boy, Oh Boy. I sure do like pets. I do! I am wagging my tail ever so much.

My master says that he really likes your bid. He does have Fix-It-Felix, but he could always trade it for one of the others.

Here is the new leaderboard.

Alpha: Mali87
Beta: bryanag135
Gamma: grapesoda
Delta:MadHatter
Epsilon: Erikr

Bark!

I bid this most awesomest pin. I'm sure to win. :p

Pin 92327: WDW - PWP Collection - Admission Ticket - Mickey Mouse

BArk! My master has that pin on his traders iheartdumbo. And now, here is the new leaderboard.

Cone of shame: iheartdumbo

Note from Melonballer: The preceeding bid from iheartdumbo was a plant just so I could make that joke. No actual shaming is involved. lol

Oh boy. New bid. Master come look. BARK!

My owner says the leaderboard has not changed, but that he still appreciates the new bid.

Cone of shame: iheartdumbo

Just under 9 hours to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back