• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! WDI Villains Series - Updated 4/8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah. Yesterday was not fun, between work being rough, finding out my new Moana steelbook has a nice, hefty scratch on the back of it, trying to work out a trade for fantasy pins where I thought I could get a decent deal, but NOO, this guy pre-sells for 25 THEN SELLS THEM AFTER FOR 65, etc, etc, etc. Just had a rough day. There's more, but I don't want to bore you folks with my bad day, hahaha;;

Thank you Merlin, I noticed it a little earlier. c: Though I doubt my traders are EVER GOOD ENOUGH. -fumes-

Yeah. Yesterday was not fun, between work being rough, finding out my new Moana steelbook has a nice, hefty scratch on the back of it, trying to work out a trade for fantasy pins where I thought I could get a decent deal, but NOO, this guy pre-sells for 25 THEN SELLS THEM AFTER FOR 65, etc, etc, etc. Just had a rough day. There's more, but I don't want to bore you folks with my bad day, hahaha;;

Thank you Merlin, I noticed it a little earlier. c: Though I doubt my traders are EVER GOOD ENOUGH. -fumes-

Dont you hate it how bad things all happen at once. When it's bad, it's bad!! But can't appreciate the good without the bad. Things always get better!

I looked into them and only one person trading them right now! Hopefully more will pop up soon!

Dont you hate it how bad things all happen at once. When it's bad, it's bad!! But can't appreciate the good without the bad. Things always get better!

I looked into them and only one person trading them right now! Hopefully more will pop up soon!
Yeah, haha.. It's just bleh.. I know they do. I just feel like I'm about to burst into tears for the last couple of hours. It'll be okay, I know it will, just rough.

And yeah, I'm sure more will pop up. They usually do.

Yeah, haha.. It's just bleh.. I know they do. I just feel like I'm about to burst into tears for the last couple of hours. It'll be okay, I know it will, just rough.

And yeah, I'm sure more will pop up. They usually do.
May I suggest watching The Lion King trilogy? That always helps me relieve some stress. ;D
4c8bf2ce63732e7668330153791a33dc.gif

Sent from my SM-G550T using Tapatalk

Buuump~

Btw guys, by all means check out my Pinpics: Aidan. I may be focusing on the villains, but I'd be happy to trade for any of my wants if you wanted to trade!

Whee Oscars should arrive todaaaay!

Related:

99ff850556f81f12920e6b1696ed1b8b.jpg

If anyone is interested. Or could hook me up. I'd be so, so very grateful.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Apparently I'm not too good at this whole bidding thing.

as it were, not villain related, but if anyone has the new Brave and Hercules anniversary pins and are interested in anything I have, lemme know...

Thanks for the bump, Mark. c: Saved me having to sift through LOTS of other threads to easily update this one, haha;;

Well, as you can probably see, I've made pretty much no progress lately. Everyone wants to sell. -makes a face- But here's hoping. Thanks for looking!

Thanks for the bump, Mark. c: Saved me having to sift through LOTS of other threads to easily update this one, haha;;

Well, as you can probably see, I've made pretty much no progress lately. Everyone wants to sell. -makes a face- But here's hoping. Thanks for looking!
Does the face you made look something like this:
826fca7ecff5ebc80ed5095fd9ff93ca.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back