• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! WDI Wizard's Dual/Duel Mystery Set Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like this idea! I had the privilege of getting my hands on some of these this week, so completing the set will be my goal for a little bit, since I got quite a few doubles. I'm currently looking for:

Germ Merlin/Mim Chaser
Tiger Mim
Hen Mim
Goat Merlin
Crab Merlin
Rabbit Merlin
Human Merlin

Here is what I have for trade:
d074d22cff3f1013239f059bb35465e1.jpg

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk

Do you still have a Rhino left?

I need Merlin as himself and quite a few of the Mim’s. Need tiger, snake, elephant and maybe one more.

I have an elephant for trade (along with rhino and crab but sounds like you have those covered). I just have to double check; either it or the rhino have a wobbly post and I can't remember which offhand.

I have the full set so don't need any particular one and would trade it for anything else in the set (preferably not crab or rhino to avoid duplicates), or another pin of roughly equivalent value.

I have an elephant for trade (along with rhino and crab but sounds like you have those covered). I just have to double check; either it or the rhino have a wobbly post and I can't remember which offhand.

I have the full set so don't need any particular one and would trade it for anything else in the set (preferably not crab or rhino to avoid duplicates), or another pin of roughly equivalent value.

Let me know...not sure if the back is wobbly I would trade for that one. I do need the elephant one and could send a caterpillar/mouse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back