• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! WDW Animation Celebration -- Near Cost Pickups (Pickups In Process! :D)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’d swap a Pedro the mail plane for a Paul Bunyon if we both remember to bring them on Food & Wine pickup day. Just for variety. I think every box I opened had Pedro.

Merlin you can open my two boxes. The ones I need are Elmer and Johnny Fedora and Alice Bluebonnet.. so hopefully I can get those in the box or trading.

You can haz mine. I'll add it to your stash.

Thanks Merlin! You're the absolute best!!!

Merlin you can open my two boxes. The ones I need are Elmer and Johnny Fedora and Alice Bluebonnet.. so hopefully I can get those in the box or trading.

If don't get one, you can trade pretty much anything for my johnny fedora and Alice bluebonnet. Send me a PM!

Now that the dust has settled, I have discovered I ended up with an extra Studios Department Box set:

Originally, I didn't have enough interest to break up the set, but now that I have a spare, the easiest thing to do is offer that up again. If you are tagged below, you originally requested a pin from this set. Please let me know if you would still like it, at the original listing price plus shipping et al.

@Spr175psu - Chip and Dale: Story
@Cheshirecat26 - Minnie: Ink and Paint
@rrd - Dwarfs: Sound and Music

The others in the set are also available: Jaq: Camera, Mickey: Visual, Donald: Animation, Goofy: Layout. If you would like one, please let me know. Thanks!

I have also ended up with a spare Mickey Model lithograph. This is actually a ~really~ nice pin set. The color/lining on the pin is excellent.

SOLD

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.