• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! WDW December Pickups: At Cost! (flyer posted)

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! WDW December Pickups: At Cost! (flyer posted)
J
Can you put me down for happy holidays belle, happy holidays Nick and Judy, all 3 Robin hoods and the sword and the stone(sword only)

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Just so you know, Nick and Judy are only in the Box Set. You'll need to either go for a co-op or get the entire set (or both, and just take whichever comes first?)

And we are fully updated to this point. That was a silly amount of requests to go through, so please go back and double check me. ;P

Also, if you think you're all gonna butter me up by requesting so many Sword in the Stone pins....... Well it worked. ;P

Looks like you missed me on this guy: Sword in the Stone Anniversary: 55th Anniversary (Ivy Covered Sword), but you got me on the other two!

J

Just so you know, Nick and Judy are only in the Box Set. You'll need to either go for a co-op or get the entire set (or both, and just take whichever comes first?)
If you could put me down for the whole set and the co-op. I'm definitely leaning towards the whole set if I can get it. But I'm happy with whatever I can get

Oh heck. I should have known not to be offline so long.

I can see they're all long shots, but please add me to all three Sword in the Stone anniversary pins, the Robin Circle, and the Mulan lunchbox.

Okay update, please remove me from the Mary Poppins Release. I’ll be in park 12/13. Thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can I cancel my request for the Nick and Judy co-op and the solo Belle/Lumiere. And jump in with Timeerkat. I'd be happy to request Belle/Lumiere and Mike/Sulley for one of the co-ops. May request the Anna/Olaf just to finish one of the co-op but need to check with the wifey first

@summerskin - since you're grabbing the Donald from the Co-Op. would you mind not having cards for Belle and Mike as well to fill out the second co-op?

@Jack Skellington and @pilcrow - would you mind not having a card for the Anna/Olaf pin can jump onto a co-op? Absolutely no worries if not, just seeing where we stand with it.

@Imaniceshark - I have you in the first co-op for Mike and Belle. If you end up wanting Anna as well, we can slot you in there as well.

Hi Merlin,

The Anna/Olaf is a Christmas present, so would prefer the card, but if it helps the Belle is for myself and no card necessary.

I can do the Anna/Olaf, wife loved it so mark me down please!

Hi Merlin - could you put me down for the Happy Holidays 2018: Box Set (includes Nick and Judy Completer) and the Mary Poppins Returns: Opening Day
Also I completely understand that these ones are unlikely but if you could put me down for these pins just in case:
Winter 2018: Lady and Tramp
Sword in the Stone Anniversary: King Arthur (Throne)
Sword in the Stone Anniversary: Arthur with Sword
Robin Hood Anniversary: Robin and Maid Marian
Lunchtime Tales: Mulan

And i'm in the UK
Thank you!!!!

Okay, we are updated to here! Today was the last day of finals week, so I haven't been able to do invoices. But that will be my main task on Friday, so please double check your requests for the Dec 6 pins. Thanks!

@Imaniceshark did you want the co-op pins AND a box set? Or just the co-op? Just want to make sure I have you down correctly.

Status
Not open for further replies.