WDW: Fairy Tails annual pin trading event Aug 9-10, 2019

Discussion in 'Disney Pin Discussion' started by watzshakinbacon, Feb 13, 2019.

1. TheMickeyMouseRules

TheMickeyMouseRules Cat Expert Mouse Authority and Paperfolder

Rating - 100%
    94   0   0

I think it is ~10AM until 5PM or 6Pm.

watzshakinbacon and Ocean7 like this.
  2. arielsdinglehopper

arielsdinglehopper Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0

I wish I could go to this so bad! It’s genuinely my dream pin event, whyyyyy do I have to live overseas D:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

watzshakinbacon and Kerri780 like this.
  3. Kerri780

Kerri780 Active Member

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

I know how you feel :(

4. -em

-em Active Member

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

We are going! If anyone needs to sponsor someone I’m happy to register my toddler!

slbrabham likes this.
  5. lynn99

lynn99 Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    138   0   0

We are going!

Since its earlier, no school so Will can make both days. Derrick is coming to (he'll go play golf during the event times), but if I need a 3'rd RSP that will help.

Also found out my BIL/SIL/neice are planning a trip Saturday-Monday, so we'll get to spend some time with them too.

slbrabham and timeerkat like this.
  6. Ajk

Ajk Not so new anymore.

Rating - 100%
    67   0   0

Just booked my trip. See you all there!

pincrazy, slbrabham and timeerkat like this.
  7. xdattax

xdattax Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    63   0   0

It’s a cattle car, budget airline but Norwegian Air flies through MCO.

Just a thought. ;)

8. TheMickeyMouseRules

TheMickeyMouseRules Cat Expert Mouse Authority and Paperfolder

Rating - 100%
    94   0   0

@RachaelNunez... You expressed interest for 2019 event. Have you marked the dates yet?

Registration should be open in March or April.

9. timeerkat

timeerkat Your Friend Who Likes To Play

Rating - 100%
    300   0   0

I'm getting antsy to see the RSP catalogue! And to find out if they will be having the auctions/silent auctions or maybe bring back the event breakfast (still bummed that they ended it the year I was able to attend my first one).

Ajk likes this.
  10. LittleBird

LittleBird Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    154   0   0

ooooo Do you think the catalog will be earlier this year since the event is earlier?

11. timeerkat

Rating - 100%
    300   0   0

I don't know. I don't remember when the catalogues got released in relation to the events in the past, I just am having a Veruca Salt moment because I am so excited about this year's event.

12. LittleBird

LittleBird Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    154   0   0

The catalog usually comes out around my birthday, so mid- to late April. It's my bonus present every year. :)

timeerkat likes this.
  13. mattyL

mattyL New Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

For those that have registered in past years, how quickly does this event usually sell out? (I have already booked airfare and hotel so I am trying to figure out how much I have to stalk the disney merchandise events page)

14. hopemax

hopemax DPF Charter Member DPF Charter Member

Rating - 100%
    175   0   0

When they do a special add-on, like a breakfast or dessert party, those will sell out quickly, time measured by minutes or hours. The regular event won't sell out until early summer. Last year, it sold out earlier than usual, but that wasn't until July 1st. I think this event is pretty popular, so I expect this will sell out on the earlier side as well, but you should still have at least a month.

15. nateeter

nateeter Active Member

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Wasn’t 100% certain we’d be able to go because we had a big family trip planned end of August, and 2 Disney trips in less than a month (though glorious) would likely be outta my budget. Well, dad’s having surgery in April, and his probable recovery time would make August difficult, so family trip’s been postponed to February 2020. AND (barring any unforeseen crisis with dad’s surgery) he wants to be sure I take my mom & mil to the Pin Event! Mom’s been so stressed, he wants to give her a fun girls’ weekend. I am beyond blessed to have a mom and mil who are also best friends of mine, and to have a dad and husband who support our pin craziness!
    So, we’re booked at Yacht Club, have minimal dining reservations so we can stay flexible for meet ups, and can hardly wait for our 2nd Pin Event!

16. swscref

swscref Active Member

Rating - 100%
    30   0   0

I will be there. If anyone wants to set up pre-trades, just let me know. swscref on PP.

watzshakinbacon and Ajk like this.
  17. mickeymousje

mickeymousje Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    378   0   1

I hate living overseas would love to visit WDW one day AND attend this event

watzshakinbacon likes this.
  18. suzanneb

suzanneb DPF Charter Member DPF Charter Member

Rating - 100%
    44   0   0

I can’t believe that it’s April 3, & NO update on registration!!!!!! Sigh!

Haunted575 and watzshakinbacon like this.
  19. slbrabham

slbrabham Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    60   0   0

Didn't the information for registration and the catalog release in mid to later April for the previous two years. I wonder if information for the registration and catalog will post sometime this week. The event has moved up approximately two weeks so I would think info would be released sooner.

20. nateeter

nateeter Active Member

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Last year they announced the event dates and registration dates on March 9th. Registration was April 24th, and we didn’t get to see the catalog until April 24th.

MerlinEmrys and slbrabham like this.
  21. timeerkat

Rating - 100%
    300   0   0

I'm getting antsy! It would be nice to at least know the registration date if not the RSP catalogue.

nateeter likes this.
  22. bcol

bcol "They call me Bruce" ....and mupins

Rating - 100%
    68   0   0

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post but I am wondering if anyone would like to sponsor for the event in August. I was planning on going down myself but I'm considering taking my daughter so I will have someone to yell at. I really don't need two sets of pins but will still do this if there are no takers. If this is not the right place to post please remove it and I will resubmit. Thanks all

krand1276 and MerlinEmrys like this.
  23. krand1276

krand1276 Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    66   0   0

I can't make it and am willing to sponsor if you're still looking for one!

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

24. bcol

bcol "They call me Bruce" ....and mupins

Rating - 100%
    68   0   0

Somethings wrong. That was waaaaay too easy. I would love to take you up on that. You went to LIAA didn't you? We will have to workout the details.

25. ItzaPinfan

ItzaPinfan Noob

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0

I too will be looking for a sponsor. I’m planning on going with the husband. Just gonna throw it out. :)) Also guidance for in setting that up would be appreciate...:))