• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

WDW Imagination Gala Pin Event RSP Results

The bump worked! Could you put me down for 3 boxes of item #10. "Small But Mighty".
I understand you may not be able to get that many sets since I am on the bottom of the wait list , but any help is greatly appreciated.
I need two Mushu bad! We were hoping to get down to WDW but it just didn't work out this time. Enjoy your stay and thanks!

The bump worked! Could you put me down for 3 boxes of item #10. "Small But Mighty".
I understand you may not be able to get that many sets since I am on the bottom of the wait list , but any help is greatly appreciated.
I need two Mushu bad! We were hoping to get down to WDW but it just didn't work out this time. Enjoy your stay and thanks!

Thank you :)

Yes, I will put you down for 3 of the Mystery Boxes

Thanks!!! :cheshire:

Back