• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

WDW - It's A Small World A Magical Transformation - 7 of 9 pins + background & frame

Status
Not open for further replies.
WDW - It's A Small World A Magical Transformation - 7 of 9 pins + background & frame

starry_solo

Judge of the Dark Court
Staff member
DPF Administrator
Rating - 100%
541   0   0
Okay, I finally sprung for this set and want to keep only Mulan & Mushu.

The pictures below are the ones I took from the framed set, in natural light, still encased in the glass frame. Unless I can sell at least 5 of them (so half the set), I will keep it framed. There do appear to be flaws on the pins but that's the way it came to me. :(

Prices do NOT include shipping in the United States, which is dependent on how many you buy. I plan to ship either first class mail or priority mail. I will add insurance as well.

At this time, I will only ship in the United States.

Are are Limited edition 300, as far as I can tell from the listing on PinPics and Pin Trading Database.

Or please feel free to make an offer!

Three Caballeros: $75

15047.jpg

Ariel: $105 (note, there does appear to be a flaw on her, a line of some kind?)

15037.jpg

Aurora and Prince Phillip dancing - $100 (not sure if that's a flaw)

15033.jpg

Alice and the Playing Cards - $105 (note the flaw)
- RESERVED FOR ADDICTED TO ALICE PINS

15039.jpg

Peter Pan and Tinker Bell: $80

15031.jpg

Hercules & Pegasus: $85
- reserved for Merryweather

15041.jpg

Cinderella & Pumpkin - $75

15043.jpg

Background/frame/glass: $50
- I estimate shipping will be at least $15-25 for this, double boxed and packed securely.

Last edited:
I'm in for Alice!

Okay, I finally sprung for this set and want to keep only Mulan & Mushu.

The pictures below are the ones I took from the framed set, in natural light, still encased in the glass frame. Unless I can sell at least 5 of them (so half the set), I will keep it framed. There do appear to be flaws on the pins but that's the way it came to me. :(

Prices do NOT include shipping in the United States, which is dependent on how many you buy. I plan to ship either first class mail or priority mail. I will add insurance as well.

At this time, I will only ship in the United States.

Are are Limited edition 300, as far as I can tell from the listing on PinPics and Pin Trading Database.

Three Caballeros: $75

15047.jpg

Ariel: $105 (note, there does appear to be a flaw on her, a line of some kind?)

15037.jpg

Aurora and Prince Phillip dancing - $100 (not sure if that's a flaw)

15033.jpg

Alice and the Playing Cards - $105 (note the flaw)

15039.jpg

Peter Pan and Tinker Bell: $80

15031.jpg

Hercules & Pegasus: $85

15041.jpg

Cinderella & Pumpkin - $75

15043.jpg

Background/frame/glass: $50
- I estimate shipping will be at least $15-25 for this, double boxed and packed securely.

Would it be possible as a favor for you to take a pic of the full frame itself - would love to get a good idea of what it looks like beyond the PinPics picture to decide if I need the frame or just the Alice pin? (I've been leaning towards wanting the whole framed set but I think someone I know may have a chance for just the pin for me.) Thanks!

Would it be possible as a favor for you to take a pic of the full frame itself - would love to get a good idea of what it looks like beyond the PinPics picture to decide if I need the frame or just the Alice pin? (I've been leaning towards wanting the whole framed set but I think someone I know may have a chance for just the pin for me.) Thanks!

here you go!

I think the entire framed set is beautiful!

14998_big.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back