• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! WDW November + MVMCP Pickups: At Cost! (flyer drop!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! WDW November + MVMCP Pickups: At Cost! (flyer drop!)
I'm hearing that all of the resorts have dropped. So here's a good se of pictures for them. If you've already requested one, you don't have to do so again. I'll be doing a full update tomorrow.

It would help A LOT if you would request the pin according to the RESORT NAME. I'll be listing them alphabetically by resort, so that would really make things smoother for me. :3 thanks!

Ps no promises on some of these. I won't be going back until this Thursday and there's a good chance some of them will be sold out.

(pics courtesy of DPB)

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Can I get Happy Holiday pens if available:
1-Old Key West
1-Boardwalk
1-Polynesian
1-Grand Floridian
1-Hilton Head Island

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Merlin I have already requested a couple pages back but to just make sure it was the Saratoga(Rapunzel) as I don't know how clear my original post is! thanks

Can I request, Beach club, yacht club and Saratoga springs? Please and thank you

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

A HUMONGOUS update to this point. Those of you marked in blue have been shipped out. Everyone else will go out this weekend. <3 Man, this month was insanely busy. XD

Hey Merlin, I know I’m super duper late and if you can’t it’s cool, but I was wondering if I could be on the list for
Polynesian Moana
Saratoga Tangled

Resort pins? Thanks!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.