• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! We got bombarded

ZAPPED! We got bombarded

Merryweather

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
408   0   0
Our day in the happiest place got so much more happier yesterday.

A most wonderful young man, Danny aka bombardon3, came to meet us for a while at DLR. Shortly after we met for the very first time and said "hi " he told me "I got something for you " and handed me a little blue Disney Parks bag.

Inside the bag was the Windows to the Magic Tangled pin. I could not believe my eyes. He made me and kiddo so very happy!

Danny Thank you so much for taking time to meet us during the busy holiday time, and thank you so much for the lovely surprise. It was so absolutely wonderful to meet you.Sorry if I hugged you too often. I suffer from Lotso syndrome.

congrats on the nice pin.. Im glad you had such a nice day.

on a side note... you are in trouble. :nono: :nono: I cant believe you were at DLR yesterday. We were also there. Funny because we meet 2 family's that were here from TX. Next time I need to make sure someone brings the blue bell. Oh a what-a-burger would be really nice also. lol

hope you have a good trip. Travel home safely. Sorry we missed you.

From what I am reading, it is good karma coming back to you...I think you probably have a lot of that headed your way! ;) Congratulations on the wonderful zap!!!!

Back