• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! We got zapped by the DisneyStore.com!

ZAPPED! We got zapped by the DisneyStore.com!

Rocke01

love to pin trade!
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
321   0   0
I traded some grail pins to a friend of mine who in turn ordered some pins for me. To my surprise we received a huge box in the mail today. Inside was a Pirates of the Caribbean play set that consisted of a ship and all sorts of accessories and a Princess and me Aurora doll. The invoice inside indicated that these were my pins but no pins in the box. I called the customer service number and she sent an email to the shipping department to reship the order to me. I asked what to do with the big box of toys and she kind of stuttered. Then I jokingly said... Can we give them to a couple of kids for Christmas or during our vacation at Disneyland next month and she said Yes without hesitation. We looked up the cost of the doll alone and it was $50! We were not able to locate the POC ship but it had to be about the same thing. I feel bad that there is someone out there that is not going to get their order but I feel that there is also a couple of children that we are going to be able to make REAL happy as well. All of my nephews and nieces are teenagers now so we really have no one to give them to. I am looking forward to making someones day! Disney magic works in mysterious ways!

Last edited:
WOW! I can't even get my OWN order, much less something ordered by someone else!!!

Congratulations on such a great mail day. If you're looking for a great way to give out the extra toys, at my work, we adopt a family and buy gifts for each member of the family. My family and I also buy toys throughout the year and then donate them to children's shelters and toys for tots at Christmas time. It makes our holiday season seem more meaningful when we share with others.

We also give to the children of our area at Christmas time. We have even mailed coats out to an entire class of special needs kids that needed them and couldn't afford them. We mailed them all the way to Missouri that year. We like to give to children and have supported many causes along the way.

Thats Awesome. I love giving as much as receiving and love to hear about Random Acts of kindness. It always instills my faith that there are good people out there.

That's super cool, and rest assured that Disney will reship the box to the family who didn't get it. :) They are awesome about that, you'll be making someone's holiday for sure!

Back