• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! We have been RAKed!!!

ZAPPED! We have been RAKed!!!
A few years ago 2014 to be exact. WDW hosted at Hollywood Studios an event you all might remember.... Villains Unleashed....
Well anyone who attended knows that it didn't go over as well as one would have hoped. Merchandise selling out early, line for characters at 3+ hours.... Over all Paul and I had a good time, but were sad that we missed our chance to get a pin to commemorate our night.

When I opened this bubble mailer today I was shocked to find our first GRAIL.

THANK YOU- THANK YOU- THANK YOU Sarah (chubs191) for such a thoughtful RAK! You are right "After the Rain" "Comes the rainbow"!

A few years ago 2014 to be exact. WDW hosted at Hollywood Studios an event you all might remember.... Villains Unleashed....
Well anyone who attended knows that it didn't go over as well as one would have hoped. Merchandise selling out early, line for characters at 3+ hours.... Over all Paul and I had a good time, but were sad that we missed our chance to get a pin to commemorate our night.

When I opened this bubble mailer today I was shocked to find our first GRAIL.

THANK YOU- THANK YOU- THANK YOU Sarah (chubs191) for such a thoughtful RAK! You are right "After the Rain" "Comes the rainbow"!

Yay! I'm so happy you got it! When I saw that it was one of your grails, I knew it was meant for you two! I was actually second in line to get merchandise, but since I didn't enjoy the event that much, that pin had been in my traders ever since.

Back