• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Wedding Zap :)

ZAPPED! Wedding Zap :)

lunarbasket

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
169   0   0
I am so terribly late posting this as I've had spotty internet on my laptop aside from work related projects, but I just had to thank Debi - Tinkerbelle1956 - for this amazing and unexpected zap!

The frame is covered by the "Bride" tank (which I am in love with), but it's an anniversary frame I plan on having engraved :) and the wedding pins are the cutest!

Thank you so much Debi for thinking of me! I love all my bride-themed package! :)

Oh that's annoying :( the picture showed up in the preview - I'll try uploading to another image hosting site!

It's okay Brittany, I know you have been terribly busy. I wanted to do something awesome for you.
You are most welcome. Enjoy your special day, it will be here before you know it.

Back