• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! What a wonderful surprise! gave me a big warm smile!

ZAPPED! What a wonderful surprise! gave me a big warm smile!

Jrdnsmom

Active DPF Member
Rating - 98.9%
93   1   0
It never changes, that warm fuzzy feeling you get when you open the mailbox and you see a package but know you didn't have any trades, or bought any pins latley, that first second of confusion, then excitment as even though the package isnt open you just know it's a zap! I was in a hurry to go pick my son up from school but was compelled to go grab the mail before I left. There was local ad's and a couple bills and laying under all that junk, a brown bubble package lay, just waiting to be ripped open, now usually I recycle the envelopes I get as many who trade with me see, but I was in a hurry and I did not want to wait till I get home, so as I am walking to my car I rip the corner off, so excitied to see what lay await inside, as I am ripping I am looking to see a return address and see just DRB195, and then I pull out out the two most amazing pins I sqweel!they have been on my wants forever and never thought I would own even 1, they are fantasic, I love the Tiki room birds! Thank you DRB195 they are terrific pins! you made my whole day, and gave me the biggest smile!

My parents live across the street from my sons school and I happen to see him outside watering the lawn, so I park there, and say hi and then show him my zaps, he doesn't quite understand my hobby, why I like collecting pins, and I always explain to him, the pins are fun and neat and really pretty, but I explained how much more better my life is, I am social, I have made friends, and trading is awesome, but it's the friendships I have gained from this hobby that really makes this hobby truly a joy. I am thankful for all of you, I can call my friends, my family, you are all amazing kind people, and thats the true love of this hobby, you all!

Thank you DRB195 your gift is so wonderful, I love them so much. I am speechless, big big hugs!
pin63344
pin63345

Janice, you are one of the sweetest people I have ever met(yes, I can now say that I have met her)!!! Yay, congratulations!!!

Back