• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

What an Awesome feeling..... Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
What an Awesome feeling..... Thank you

iamdisneydan

The Bald Guy In The Back
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
127   0   0
While most things in my life right now are really where I want them and I am very happy, there is still a part that I truly missed and that is being part of the pin trading family.

Sure, I am on the site pretty much every day but I really don’t post much because I just did not feel like I was still a part of the family after some events that happened long ago.

I really like to contribute and help people and get great joy in making people happy and feeling like I have either helped them or made their day. I see all the people talking about being zapped and you always wish it was you.

Well, my faith is instilled that there are some really nice people out there because someone gave a true zap to my son Max and in turn that really makes my day too.

Max is aware of most of the trades we do and was not expecting anything so when there was a lbe in the mailbox with his name, he was not sure what to expect.

Not 1, not 2, or even 3 pins, he got 4 awesome pins that he wants and needs. The person who sent it even managed to not have the place it shipped from on the cancellation so we truly have no idea who it came from. A real and true zap.

So first and foremost, we sincerely thank you for the random act of kindness and we hope you get the best pin karma ever. You really mad our day and as for the pin trading community, you have relit a flame that was burning very low.

We just can’t thank you enough. I know zaps are for a reason but I always feel I owe something in return which is why I like doing the zapping and am not used to getting zapped.

I am so happy for max and to know that someone out there was thinking of us.

Thank you sooooooo Much.

Best Regards,

Dan & Max

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back