• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! What did you get in the "Pin it Forward"Swap?

ZAPPED! What did you get in the "Pin it Forward"Swap?
Happy Day!! I got this great pin from Judy (TiggerMickey):
Pin 17979: WDW - Mickey's Parti Gras (Logo Pin)
It was on my wants list :) Thank you very much!!!

Ooooooh my goodness! I got the BEST PIF from Goofyinmadison!! Not only did she "Boo" me with some yummy Halloween candy, and some absolutely adorable Disney Halloween Silly Bandz... BUT, She also sent me this:

Pin 92593 WDW - Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party 2012 - Villains Mystery Collection - Captain Hook CHASER ONLY

Just holy moly!! It's a LE 150!!!! I have been trying desperately to get ANY of the pins from this set, I simply love them, and she sends me one I need in CHASER form! Thanks SO MUCH Debbie!!! :D

Ooooooh my goodness! I got the BEST PIF from Goofyinmadison!! Not only did she "Boo" me with some yummy Halloween candy, and some absolutely adorable Disney Halloween Silly Bandz... BUT, She also sent me this:

Pin 92593 WDW - Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party 2012 - Villains Mystery Collection - Captain Hook CHASER ONLY

Just holy moly!! It's a LE 150!!!! I have been trying desperately to get ANY of the pins from this set, I simply love them, and she sends me one I need in CHASER form! Thanks SO MUCH Debbie!!! :D

Wow wow nice pif there

Too Cool! I love seeing people getting wonderful surprises. That's what makes this game so much fun. It's like Christmas all year round :)

I'm sooo happy you liked the pin & Boo, Becky!! Unfortunately this Hook isn't as hot as the 'Once Upon A Time' Hook :drool: ...oh well!

Judy, Judy, Judy....how very sweet of you to not only PIF me, but ZAP me x2!!! That was so very nice of you & these pins are great additions to our collection! I've been looking for a Saratoga Springs pin 4-ever & you know I LUV the Goofmeister!!

(So sorry.....I need someone to teach me how to upload pics....seems I can't follow directions)

Last edited:
Just wanted to mention the awesome PIF that I received from Ronald71. He sent me a beautiful DLP Rapunzel pin, some cute Mickey stickers, a guide book from DLP (in English thankfully :lol: ), and some TEA! Now how cool is that? So very very awesome, thanks SO much Ron!

I received the most adorable PIF ever !! Thank you so much ALittleBitOfMagic !!

20131121_215727_zps9dbd1a57.jpg

Yay! Zap happy Reneeibakini sent adorable dalmatian and Tramp pins &&& a couple pins for the park! Thank you Renee! Made me smile before having to run to work :)

Last edited:
Back