• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! What did you get in the "Pin it Forward"Swap?

ZAPPED! What did you get in the "Pin it Forward"Swap?
Hi everyone,
i recieved a partners pin and hidden mickey pin from [h=5]Blambert1988[/h]
thanks again and mine going out to ninpin is going out tomorrow ,sorry for the delay

A huge thanks to tiggermickey for the lovely package that I received today! I was even ZAPPED!

Thank_You_TM.png

Sorry for the horrible photo... I've been thinking about getting Disney Infinity for my PS3, and now I HAVE to get it - that customization disk sounds amazing (King Candy's Dessert Toppings), haha! I also love the pins! The top one is a slider (I've never had a slider before - they are so cool!), and has Goofy and his son Max! I love A Goofy Movie and used to watch Goof Troop, so it's neat seeing them again! I didn't know they even made Max pins! The Mickey and Minnie cars are adorable as well!

Thank you so much, tiggermickey!

I recieved from zmacleod a mickey red sparkle balloon pin ,that is so cool as I started collection balloon pins a couple years ago and did not have it ..thanks judy

image_zpsa6f6382f.jpg

Got this amazing PIF package from Romancing Train! Timon and Pumbaa pin, Timon plastic pin, and a Pumbaa funko figurine! :D

Last edited:
Blambert1988 sent me two wonderful pins.....Russell (from Up) and Stitch dressed as Elvis - too cute! Thank you!!!!!!

Thank you so much christywill!! 4 pins!?! Wow! You are so kind!! I absolutely love all of them that you sent me!! The Tinker Bell pins are adorable,and the initial pin was such a nice touch too. You really made my PIF experience an awesome one! ~Aloha:)

Tiggermickey sent me 2 lovely pins--a Merida pin and a Lilo & Stitch "wet paint" cast member pin. Thank you so much!! I will add pictures soon!

Back